Quick Post

Hey(:

Hey(:
  • Hi. I'm hannah. I have 2 horses, Dallas and Stormy. They're my personal horses, but you're sure to hear me talk about our many others. I've been riding pretty much all my life, and the horses mean the world to me.

I've had Dallas, my 6 yearold, bay, American Quarter Horse also known as SRL Buck Hancock, for almost 5 years now. He was a yearling when I got him and couldn't be handled. Now he's had lots of training and is being worked on arena race, Texas barrels, and cloverleaf. In fact, he may just be ready to run arena and Texas in his first show next weekend.

Stormy, my 3 yearold, red roan, American Quarter Horse also known as Ms. Stormy Dry Doc, has been with me for a little over a year. I halter broke her and got her to where I could ride her bareback in the first few months. Now she's cut her leg, which is almost better, and will be ridden just with easy arena work and slight trail riding for the rest of this year and started on barrels next year.

That's pretty much it. If you have any questions for me, feel free to ask.
  • Hi! -JUMPS UP AND DOWN WAVING-  welcome to the forum! not much goes on here pretty much an everybody knows everybody thing ':)'
  • I love your horses!  Are you in Texas?  Welcome!
  • gahhh! i love red roan!