Quick Post

Hiii I'm new :)

Hiii I'm new :)
  • Wow...interesting layout thing....very different then what I'm used to..............
    Hi I'm new...well technically new. I joined a while back then left but couldn't remember my old username and my password. So I originally tried making a new account...and when I signed up and tried to log in it kept giving me an error message and wouldn't let me log in. So I gave up on that, then decided to give it one more try...and it worked yay lol.

So my intro (probably will be short). I'm a 19 year old student that is taking off the semester of college. I work full time in order to afford my horse. I am a Parelli Natural Horsemanship student and am currently a level two student :)

About my horse: Sonny is a 10 (almost 11) year old Paint gelding that I've owned for a little over a year. He stands about 15.3 (he's inbetween 15.2 and 15.3 but closer to 15.3) and is stocky built (like a Quarter Horse).

And here is a pic of my boy :)

Sorry if the picture is big...on my comp is shows up small, but occasionally it ends up big for everyone else....weird I know hehe.
    But that's my boy! Isn't he cute?!

• Hooray!!!  A new person!!! 

(Don't let the Parelli trolls run you off!)
  • hehe don't worry I'm not the running away type hehe ';)'
    Thanks for the welcome
  • Welcome Welcome. I hope you find this to be your home. Just jump in and start chatting!
  • Welcome!  Hope you enjoy our forum!
  • Well welcome aboard Jenny. Glad to see you back.
    The layout is new to all of us, but I'm kind of liking it.
  • Well welcome aboard Jenny. Glad to see you back.

How do you know her name is Jenny???

that my name too by the say....
  • Welcome Back ,   enjoy
  • [quote=shiver]

Well welcome aboard Jenny. Glad to see you back.

How do you know her name is Jenny???

that my name too by the say....

Shiver, on my profile it has my name. I'm assuming that's where she got it from. If not, I always use SonnyWimps for ALL my names on the internet, so by chance we could have ran into each other on another website ';)'

• Welcome back!  Love your horse - looks sorta like my APHA boy.
  • Hi there!  Glad you found us.   Your horse is really nice-looking!
  • [quote=SonnyWimps]

hehe don't worry I'm not the running away type hehe ';)'
    Thanks for the welcome

They still have your HF profile up. The forum you left. They even have a NH section there but you never bothered to come back after leaving for TMS. 
  • Hay, Sonny!   Welcome, just make yourself ta home! 

I think I remember you from somewhere.....  Oh well, there went the last brain cell.
  • [quote=Spyder]

[quote=SonnyWimps]

Thanks for the welcome

They still have your HF profile up. The forum you left. They even have a NH section there but you never bothered to come back after leaving for TMS. 

Spyder, I left horseforum.com for my own reasons that i discussed with Mike about the unfairness of the mods and himself on some matters where he was playing favorites. If you truly with to know the reasons, I'd be more then happy to explain to you, but not on here...through a Private message. It's long and complicated, but it was not because of of Parelli trolls, though there were many and YOU were one of the many.  I felt Mike was being unfair, including being unfair to two good friends of mine...three actually that I've met through HF. He treated those three people so bad that they have told him also that they are never coming back...now if they have come back that's on their own will...but I choose not to come back. I don't think any Admin should play favorites with any member or treat them that poorly.

And about the NH section, I honestly don't care about it since he made it AFTER I told him I was never coming back. If that was his way to try to convince me to come back (I have no idea if it was or wasn't) it's not going to work.

And I have no idea what TMS stands for
  • [quote=SonnyWimps]

[quote=Spyder]

[quote=SonnyWimps]

Thanks for the welcome

Spyder, I left horseforum.com for my own reasons that i discussed with Mike about the unfairness of the mods and himself on some matters where he was playing favorites. If you truly with to know the reasons, I'd be more then happy to explain to you, but not on here...through a Private message. It's long and complicated, but it was not because of of Parelli trolls, though there were many and YOU were one of the many.  I felt Mike was being unfair, including being unfair to two good friends of mine...three actually that I've met through HF. He treated those three people so bad that they have told him also that they are never coming back...now if they have come back that's on their own will...but I choose not to come back. I don't think any Admin should play favorites with any member or treat them that poorly.

And about the NH section, I honestly don't care about it since he made it AFTER I told him I was never coming back. If that was his way to try to convince me to come back (I have no idea if it was or wasn't) it's not going to work.

And I have no idea what TMS stands for

TMS= The Mane Street where you started to post shortly after leaving HF.