Quick Post

Hey Everyone :)

Hey Everyone :)
  • Hey there
            I'm new I just joined this evening. My name is Emily Im 18 years old, and I'm from Minnesota. I have 2 paint horses, one I compete in barrels with and the other is my everything horse.
  • Welcome to the forum!  How cold is it in MN?  I'm in Southern CA and although we think it's cold and rainy here, I'm sure it's nothing compared to your weather!  We also have a paint gelding and then a percheron/paint cross, plus 2 POA ponies and a grade palomino pony.  I ride, mostly trail, some dressage and jumping and my 2 youngest kids ride too.  Join us every day for our General Chat! 
  • Dana Riverside, CA

It's actually kind of warm here... we got up to 20 degrees today... but Thursday we are suppose to have a nasty freezing rain storm on top of the 2 feet of snow we have. Right now I cannot possibly even attempt to ride my horse except for indoors because we have ice pretty much every where. I always wanted to try jumping but there is not too much jumping in this specific area.
  • Hi!  I love your forum name!  Is that your horse's name?  AND I'm looking forward to seeing more pics and/or videos of you riding.  I'm squinting to see your avatar and it looks great!  I was going to guess you have some English in your background but you said no jumping.  Hmmm....  Just looks like you have a great seat!

I have 3 former harness racers, one has recently gone blind.  AND I have the ever popular Danica of horse.com forum fame.  Long story there.  She's probably a POA but I'm hoping she grows up to be a real appaloosa. [':D']
  • Thanks ':)' nope I don't have an English background or any kind of lessons either besides a few clinics. I can't get too many pictures or videos of me riding at the time because of the nasty ice lol but I can show the ones from this summer.
  • Hello!  I'm from Minnesota too.  I live way up north.  I'm 25 and I have a fjord gelding.  Welcome to the form!