Quick Post

Thursday on Track

Thursday on Track
  • Not horse racing just me racing around.
    Very busy week.

Monday went after some errant weed patches.
    Get them now or get overrun kind of weeds.

Tuesday we hit the warehouse store for yearly grocery stock.
    I hate weekly trips to the store so I get what I use a lot of in bulk.

Wednesday was NEVER FORGET day.
    And quilt day. We got 9 tacked , several pinned hems and 2 completed.
    The several pinned ones went home with someone who would sew hems for completion.

Today is 3rd to the last Help Center day.
    The countdown is on. Always a crazy busy day.

Connie I am surprised that a farrier would shoe for a chip.
    We knock the sharp edges down and go.
    Everyone would be shocked the rocky terrain we have and ride on.
    Even Sarcee's split she had for how many months nearly a year?
    According to longtime farrier watch it and work on keep it growing out .

Every one have a great what's left of the week.

• My former blacksmith, the one that I didn't have a current number for, said the same thing.  She has been on Bute since the vet saw her and is showing improvement.  Her front feet hurt, she was taken so short.  During all this, she got tangled in the binding of a fly sheet and I found her with it wrapped around her left hind ankle but it was still buckled and circingles still hooked...a lot of pressure...she was sore in that left hip for quite a while....she now seems fine there and, of all things, a bump in her butt...top of the hips  is smoothed out.  Wonder if she managed to give herself a chiropractic treatment.  A friend who works with a vets race horses suggested something called Horse Doctor for her feet...Ordered it after we got done talking...supposed to help with hoof softening and sole strengthening.   She swears by it.  ANYTHING to help my girl  Tuesday will be her last Bute day.  She is a saint to work with.