Well, happy Sunday to everyone!  I hope it's a blessed day for you.

We have new grass too! #:~D  I noticed it yesterday when putting Firefly out in his little paddock.  Still too short to do him any harm, but will have to limit his time out there if it gets any bigger.  Rain is not unusual here in September.  Hopefully this will be the end of the oppressive heat.  Well... the weather report Does say that the end of this week will be over a hundred.  Oh sigh...  Lovely after that though! #:~D

Sock's swelling has come down considerably.  I have been running water on it for the past few days and then longeing him for thirty minutes.  He seems to have benefited from it.  If the improvement continues, I will cancel my Vet's appt. for Tuesday on the morrow.

Rough month, August this year.  Partly my own fault.  I needed some necessities at Penny's and over spent.  Which cost me over the rest of the month.  I did really need the stuff though.  Will have to do it again likely in October as most of my long sleeved T-shirts are about worn out.  Of course, thanks to the current economic situation and inflation, my food bill has doubled and that really doesn't help!  I'm actually buying far less and paying twice as much anyway!  The animal feed has gone up too, but not as much.

Starting work on the little Spartan.  It has axles now and I have to get bearings along with a nut and a keyed washer.  Oh, and lugs.  Then I can put it back together and have both axles with wheels!  Registration for it will likely be out of South Dakota, if I can work it out along with the Ford Pickup.  Must remember to bring the Fantastic Fan to Oak Run next trip back here.  It will be very helpful in the kitchen.

Well, I hope everyone has a great week ahead!