no tornadoes in the forecast.   Had a bad one in the area yesterday...in the Rome area of NY...think Fort Stanwix and Griffiss AFB.  Lots of damage but , no directly attributed deaths although the ones in the area the day before lead to torrential rains and a dear friend of my Son and his Wife was killed driving in the horrible downpour.  They are still processing this.  She will be truly missed by many.

Cherish got trimmed the other day...he did a lousy job...have a (I Hope) better guy coming this or next week...he will let me know when he can fit me in his schedule.  I have her on BOSS and have turmeric curcumin on order.  She is not lame or sore acting but her feet look like she has had a bad 6-8 months and I know BOSS will help grow a healthy foot.  She is settling in even better now that she is an only horse...she even accepts my hugs.  

Don't remember if I mentioned it here and not going to go back and look but a friend in KY has a nice spotted gaited mare for sale....wants a home for her....she has been camping and apparently is very family friendly.  Listening to her gait in a video, she sounds like a MFT.

I saw a horse for sale at a dealer lot (on their site) yesterday morning.  Nice gelding....looks to be a Saddlebred.  Gaits and sure was family tolerant in the video.  I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER HORSE.   I keep reminding myself of this.

Some neighbors are not pleasant, Stude.  I am sad for what has happened to you.  When we first moved here, we allowed the neighbors to continue to use our well.  We stipulated that no laundry to be done and NO POOL.  Hubby drove by and clothes on the line and they were filling a pool....Cut off the water and they cleaned out their own well..which is across the road and a dug well, and since then, have used their own water.

Sun is up quite a bit...all critters are fed.  Horse has more hay and water, had her grain...she either does not use the pasture or she goes down at night which is what the ones who lived here before her decided was the best thing to do....shade in the shed during the hot sun part of the day and then grass when the sun was gone.

Hope everyone has a great day...I sure am wordy this morning.