Quick Post

Sunday Starts

Sunday Starts
  • rain chances through Thursday.
    100% chance forecast tonight.

At least the temps will be bearable.
    Although the dampness always makes it feel colder.

A visit from friends yesterday otherwise a quiet weekend here.
    Everyone have a great upcoming week.
  • Yeah, we've had days of rain here too.  Thankfully the ice and snow are gone for now.  However February is coming ... It will be opening with snow, according to the forecast.  We shall see how severe it turns out.  Hopefully in like a lion and out like a lamb.  In the meantime I can continue work on transportation and the Greenhouse.  I must finish the latter before the middle of the month.  The rain isn't what gives me pause.  The snow and Ice do.

I have noticed that the narrative has changed lately.  It seems that the shrinking of the Polar Icecap has led to the cold that locking down the Northern Hemisphere.  Funny how malleable these things are.  At the moment, all I care about is if I can get a decent garden going this year.  The longer it rains, the happier I will be.

I went out onto the proverbial limb a bit last week and bought the largest carport tent Harbour Freight sells.  It should be just the right size for what I need to do.  Bess will be dragged into it over the next few days to see just what I did wrong the last time.  Got it set up and ready, now all I have to do is to get the car in.

Raven continues to be sore.  However she was improving when I left Oak Run on Thursday.  I hope the improvement continues.  She seemed to be eating a bit more normally as well.  I'm just more than a little conflicted as to what needs doing with her.  Am I keeping her alive for myself, or for her?

Don't mind me.  The weather has me a bit down.

I hope everyone has a great week ahead.

• Stude good luck with Bess.

I agree about a garden and I have almost convinced myself to get a few chickens.

And I am sorry about Raven. A hard thing.

Our 100% rain forecast turned out to be misty fog and a drizzle,

Have a great week everyone.