Tractor was all fixed up and back to work yesterday.  Was moving some D.G. to the other side of the yard and ran over the stump of a broken gate post hidden in the verdure.  POP goes the ti-er!  I would like to buy a scream please!  So, it should be fixed by tomorrow...

Got the old water system back on line.  However the new neighbor took a knife to it last weekend.  We shall see what he does this week.  All I have to do now is to hook up the tank and install some kind of pressure unit and I'm in business with the whole system from the garden by my trailer to the barn down below for the kiddos.  I've been wanting to do this for years.  We shall see if I can get the rest of it going.  

Part of the plan is to finally get the raised garden beds going again too.  Whilst there's no great rush for that, I have a lot to do.  So happy to finally get all of this going.  Not quite where I originally Planned, but what the hey?  I'm flexible.

Ordered seeds from Baker yesterday... Kinda went a bit nutzo.  At least the seed's viability is guaranteed for two years.  Likely they'll keep longer.  Hopefully the whole arrangement works out.  Water is a bit of a problem around here.  Between the well and the spring, we should have enough now though.  At lest I hope so.  The finally getting going is a good feeling though.  Stay tuned for further developments.

Sorry, I just love Minions...

I hope everyone has a great week.