Well I do hope you haven't melted like a popsicle DH.  I've been reading about the miserable temps in Texas.  We get our turn the end of this week.  Up until now the weather has been very pleasant.  We did get some rain day before yesterday.  Mostly at night.  Damped the dust down very nicely. 

I'm back to putting the dividing fence back up again.  Yet again.  There's a section of no-climb horse fencing that has to come down.  It wasn't supposed to go up in that location.  A waste of expensive wire.  Not quite sure what I'm going to do with this cross fence though.  There's plenty of no-climb however I believe the boss wants field fencing with a hot top wire.  Personally, I'd just like to get the fence up and have it remain this time.  The weeds and blackberries have taken over in the middle and have to be dealt with.  Not quite sure how to go about that at present.

Jmebear has Miss Abbigail up for sale or rehoming.  Things have become pretty crowded since she came back.  Raven loves living in the barn aisle. I don't love the mess though.  I wish we could find someone with the patience, skill, and experience to get Abby going.  However, she has major trust issues and is terrified of her ears being handled.  Rough treatment from her previous owners, I suppose.  They fancied themselves to be important breeders and it could just as likely be neglect.  Getting a bridle on her would be a... trial.

Well, here it is eleven o'clock again and I'm still not at work.  I do hope everyone around here has a great day and the weather is kinder than it has been lately.  Best of luck with the heat, DH.  I will be commiserating on Saturday.