Well, seems my Mother In Law passed a week or so ago.  My Daughter neglected to tell me.  Not a big deal as she wasn't exactly close.  She and her husband blamed me for the death of their daughter, my wife.  They treated me like crap for years, so not much loss to me.  My children, on the other hand, loved her dearly.  So, I'm kinda chuffed on their part.

Raven continues to improve.  However the cost continues to mount.  I can relate to the cost of Cushings, Face.  It never stops.

I'll be back in a few.  Something is wrong with this site and it keeps triggering my busy warning.  
Okay, well logging out didn't work.  Something about this site is giving my computer fits.

Well, looks like I may have a source for corral panels.  Speaking of Gramma passing; the neighbor lady died a little over a year ago.  She hocked the house up to her eyeballs and hid the money. So now the kids are losing the house.  Anyway there are a collection of old corral panels down there and I may be able to get them for my own kids.  We shall see.