IN SEARCH OF CURRENT OWNER & LOCATION!!!!!

**!!** QUICK STORY **!!**

I partially owned this Mare back in 2007-2009, along with a friend of my mothers' at the time. Initially, said "Friend" was purchasing this mare to enter in local jumper shows in the area.. "Friend" asked me to tag along to test drive her before any decisions were finalized. Needless to say, I has my new barrel partner/prospect and "friend" had her uses. Cookie (was her barn name when she was with us) was my heart horse, my best friend and quite frankly the BEST gift EVER! Long story short, Around mid to end of the summer in 2009 said "friend" sold her out from underneath me with no explanation, warning etc. When i went to the barn the next morning as usual, I was missing a horse only to find out that id never see her again. I am looking to atleast check on her progress since she left, and possibly say my goodbyes. 

REGISTRATION #: 00266061 

REGISTERED NAME: SUCH A TEASE

BARN NAME(S): "COOKIE" "COOKIE MONSTER"

YEAR BRED: 1994 

COLOR(S): Brown Overo Paint 

LAST REGISTERED OWNER: Shope, Jean - Ladoga, IN 

FOAL(S): 3 foals

1 - Mare 2000

1 - Gelding 2001

1 - Stallion 1998

two of these foals are sired by CHEKOS ROYAL SPIRIT and the other is sired by ROCKIN TO THE MOON 

*Ive searched the foals also and have had NO luck in finding them* 

PEDIGREE:

SIRE: RAISE THE BILL

GRANDSIRE: TOP BILLING, sired by TOP DRAWER, sired by TOP MACHINE, sired by TOP DECK

DAM: EXOTIC MIST 

DAMS SIRE: MR EXOTIC MAN 

sired by IMPRESSIVE, sired by LUCKY BAR, sired by THREE BARS 

This mare has lineage dating back to Man O War, as well as LeoTag, Goldseeker Bars, and Adios Amigos  

AS i said above, Im reallyonly looking to check up on her as well as possibly get to say the goodbye we never got to say. I realize that this is a shot in the dark.. So lets hope i get a little further. Thank you in advance!!