Quick Post

Fair Weather Friday

Fair Weather Friday
  • Forecast temp is 84* !
    But i have to work.

Freeze is forecast for tomorrow night.
    And 60's for our Sunday ride.

Pilot opted for celebrating his birthday a day early so no decors put up except the tree.
    I put lights on and Pilot fluffed it.
    Waiting for neice to do her annual chores of decorating it for us.

She is swamped at work with a promotion at both her full time and part time jobs.
    A big jumpstart to her career.

I hope everyone has an enjoyable weekend.
  • It's a chore to decorate the tree?  I always found it quite the treat.

It has been cold here for a few weeks.  Frost or heavy dew every morning.  The weather service is predicting several feet early in the coming week.  Looks like Winter has arrived.  

Snow will make working on my vehicles... complicated.  Jmebear is going to have a lot of trouble taking care of her place when I'm not there.  I'm hoping to get my Stationwagon going soon.  It's running again, though quite smoky.  I think the valves are stiff and will work in again like it did fifteen years ago when I got it.  There are a variety of oil and fuel additives to help with the issue.  Problem is finding them as most of them are not Catalytic Converter friendly.  Once she's running, the old girl will be ready to go home again.  So much fun driving that old Studebaker.

I was given an old Acer computer.  Nice to have such a large screen.  I can finally read everything without trouble.

Hope everyone has a great week.