Quick Post

Friday, finally after a

Friday, finally after a
  • VERY long month.  Cal went in the hospital the first.  finally released the day before thanksgiving...yep, 24 days.  A lot of heart issues for someone who never had heart trouble diagnosed. Medicine reactions,  Stent put in, finally, a diagnosis of pneumonia which had them send him home the next day.  I picked up a dozen medicines prescribed for him on the way home.  The hospital said he needed a nurse to come in and one did...seems medicare will pay for six visits so it looks like I will have some help sorting him out...the first visit was yesterday, yes, thanksgiving morning.  Nice girl she went through all the meds and explained them...something I did NOT get when I picked him up to come home.  Oh, just for fun , I had an echo stress cardiogram and flunked.  As soon as they can get me covid tested I get to go to the same hospital and have something shoved up my vein to see why my heart is acting wonky.  I had to wear a monitor for two weeks.  Can't help but wonder if stress could be a big factor?  Oh, no visits in this hospital due to covid restrictions.

okay.  Vent over.  My dr said no lifting so my son is coming twice a day to do the horses and the wood fire.  SO very thankful for him and his care.  

Hoping all had a good Thanksgiving...I did cook a turkey dinner and Cal, James and I ate.  Now, leftovers in the fridge.  Also a kettle of soup I started the other day.

Catch you all later.

• Finally is right.

Wow Connie, such a trial you and Cal have been through.

I hope you both get healthy.

And so good that you have a helper.

We had a very quiet Thanksgiving.

Just the two of us .

It was very windy so we stayed inside and rested mostly.

Everyone enjoy the day.