Quick Post

Touching base

Touching base
  • with a new health care provider Tuesday.  Lots of snow and got to spend almost an hour with her....glad the office is only three miles away.  I like her.  She is okay with natural/homeopathic things too so I am really liking the potential for good care.

Just paid my snow plow guy...$25 for twice today seems reasonable to me.  He also brought some REAL milk the other day and I drank some today...it was yum.  I had forgotten how much I always liked milk.  I also get eggs from him....So fresh that yolk sits up like it is standing at attention.

Hope everyone is doing fine.  Cal aced his CT on his digestive track post surgery.  He is finally starting to act like he is feeling better....it has been a long six months.

So want to start riding again...but not on this road until after the plow season is over...the plows really have the hammer down when they go by here.

Bye for now.

• It always feels great to have confidence in your health care. I had good rides, Friday on Sarcee, Sunday on Dixie and Monday on Chica. My hip hasn't been this good for over a year. My girls were golden. Dixie, my friend's mare had a hissy fit or 2. Easy enough to handle but my friend would have needed a saddle. She will need to come for bareback lessons soon. I hope everyone is having a healthy week.