Quick Post

Sunny Warm Sunday

Sunny Warm Sunday
  • B and I should have beautiful weather for our ride today.
    Sunny and 80*
    Last week we bailed off early because it was windy and cold.

The bottom drops out of starting Tuesday evening.
    We have another cold front rain event arriving.
    It will mess up our weather until Friday.
    I hope we get another inch of rain.

A riding friend from the past contacted me last evening.
    She wanted to know about my synthetic saddles.
    I told her to come try them.

She is finally retired and ready to ride.
    I said any day but Thursday is a good day for me to ride.
    So hopefully we can get together more often.

Everyone have a beautiful day!
  • Removed 20 year old microwave/convection oven yesterday and installed just a plane microwave. Didn't use the convection very often. Convection in a microwave/convection not really impressive. Traditional oven that does convection is a different story. Son came over to help, thankfully.  

Cold rain came thru.. Put the horses in  before it really started, then after dinner they went out for a while, then back in for bed. Looks like it is going to be a very rainy week. Concern is the hay growers not being able to get out into their pastures to prep for growing season due to all the rain. You either get too much rain or not enough.

• Having light snow here today and should get some rain later.  Such changeable weather here in wonderful central New York state.  Yep, I refuse to call it upstate since to me that means Albany, and extension of NYC and Long Island.

Whisper would like to get out and play but only if I stay with her...she only leaves the barn if I am in the door way or out in the yard.....and she keeps close track of me so I can't shut her out of the barn.  She needs a pet.

Hope everyone has a great week.'