Well, I'm getting things straightened out with my truck bit by bit.  Somehow I have to figure out how to get a horse trailer.  First though is getting this old truck straightened out sufficiently to pull it.  Now I have the signals working, the temp gauge went out.  Gotta love it!  easy, cheap fix.  Inch by inch though.

Working on rebuilding an EZ entry cart for Louie.  The thing was poorly designed by Jerald Sulky and when I'm done should be quite nice to drive.

I called Witmer's Coach shop about parts for the Jerald and was able to finally pry out of them a buggy shop that will custom bend shafts for my Phaeton.  I don't know how many times the movie studios wrecked my McLaughlin, but the poor thing was really broken up.  I have it rebuilt and now need to finish the thing.  Probably won't be able to afford a professional job on the paint, however I think I can do it.  We shall see.  In the meantime, I can set up proper shafts for it finally.  That was welcome news.

Just a better than decent day all around.

Hope everyone has a great Thursday!

Oh, I forgot, the reason for wagg'in Wednesday is because I'm wagg'in my tail from a good day and my little Studebaker truck bed trailer kinda waggs it's way down the road when empty.  It doesn't sway, just kinda bounces around.  Put just a little weight in it and the trailer settles right down to business.  Love the silly little thing!