I'm not going though. lol The guy and his brother went. Just left. They need to spend time together. I probably should make something to eat for when they get back. They're probably be ready for real food. I'm hoping to get some work done in the form of organizing my stuff so I can possibly store some stuff at the boy's place. Not really sure how I'm going to do it but, since relocation is paid, maybe I can get a quote for a moving company and they will pay it? I hope I don't have to pay out of pocket and then get reimbursed. We shall see. I'll do what I have to. I seriously don't mind selling everything or just letting the guy have it for his place. I can start with nothing. btdt.

Anywho... I'll go help feed tomorrow. I have an annual checkup at the doctor's. Hopefully I'll be finished in time to go help.

It's 10 hrs closer to Harper in CA but it's still 18 hrs drive. boo hiss... Really looking forward to this job. Promotion and I'll be dong the same work I'm doing now, which I love. Kind of a win/win. I've been in CT 3yrs and I really only need 4 more to retire. Unless I can take a job closer to where I want to be, relocate there and finish up.

Well, my mind is preoccupied. I need to finish up here and get productive. Glad this hotspot works so well. My phone is a Straight talk and is very affordable. This makes it even better. ttfn!