Boy now has a bed, couch and chair. All very nice quality. Hope he takes care of it! The $3 table doesn't really "go", his place is very odd shaped. Actually 3 levels. I'm supposed to go pick up a $20 table that will seemingly be perfect. We got the couch/chair/stool yesterday and it's a very fine name brand. The home where we picked it up is right on the Long Island sound. I could only see water out of their front window. Phenomenal! Now he wants a cat. I don't blame him but the rescues around here, though well intentioned, really have strong requirements for even their cats. We were going with a shelter for the spay/neuter and shots benefit. But the cost seems high at $200/cat. I think there's a low cost spay/neuter place we can go to. Of course kittens are hard to come by. And that's a great thing. People up this way are just better about caring for animals.

Anywho, I'm not going to the farm. Hoping to work more on this house. May 1st I want to get it listed. If the rain holds off I'll burn some more. Making great progress on the yard. The more I accomplish the more I love this place. But the longer I'm under the same roof as Girlzilla, the more I want to be elsewhere. She disappeared for several days, lying to her dad and causing him more angst. Honestly I'm not sure what I'd do if she were my daughter. I don't know that she'd be as bad? And she's pretty horrible.

Hoping for rain to the west. I still have an application at Del Rio. I got a somewhat offer before there but it was a demotion, not a promotion. It's right next to a base, which is cool. It may be worth getting into the base housing, though it would be more expensive but the amenities are great, normally all-inclusive. Security would be existent anyway.

I guess I'll move along. Hoping everyone is having a peaceful Saturday!