Quick Post

Wednesday wet again

Wednesday wet again
  • We had another 1/4 inch overnight.
    The horses did get out yesterday early afternoon.
    The farrier did the 3 horses here.
    Sarcee's fronts, Jet's fronts and Tex all around.

Farrier wanted to be done by 2pm to go visit his wife. We are rescheduling Tonto and Chica.
    He called late evening and thanked me for being flexible on the schedule.
    And his wife had a really good day!!!
    I am glad he and kids got her into care when they did. I was very worried that something bad was going to happen.

Another person has asked to take over my Friday lunch duties for the Cowie crew.
    She did last Friday and it was wonderful! Delicious and took a load off of me. i will still supply non food items and drinks.
    They wil deliver and eat lunch with us and leave. They are not up to the physical labor.
    Another person has been providing cookies for every weekend for some time.
    Every bit helps.

We only have a month of weekends to get it finished.
    The framing for the living room ceiling was finished and the ceiling install should have started last Saturday.
    Sheetrock should be starting soon. So I think our Friday job will be to make everything ready for sheetrock.

Last Friday I helped with ceiling insulation and the hand stapler nearly killed me.
    I had chest pain for days after. One night I could barely get out of bed to get to the restroom.
    Air stapler for me if possible to finish insulating.

Face enjoy your vacation. And everyone else don't work too hard!

Have a wonderful Wednesday?
  • Whisper actually cantered a bit when she went out of the barn this morning.  She is still swollen but not as much.  She is going sound now.  No more owies for that leg.  Sure will be glad when she gets back to normal size.  I am not really complaining.  She is  improving each day.

Glad you have help with the Cowie project, DH.  

• Sounds like things are going smoothly for NY and TX. CT is okay. Interview tomorrow. Boy changed departments and got a very nice raise! That's about it for me.