Quick Post

Dani the pony

Dani the pony
  • I'd like to hear any comments on her conformation, though it's not a great shot, the standing one gives you a little bit to work with, doesn't it?  I know she's still a teensy bit over at the knees.  What about the slope in her butt?  The set of her neck/head?  The smirk on her face? [':D']
  • What a cutie!
    kind a funny how her markings maker her look ribby. lol
    beautiful though.

• [quote=hunterseat]

No, her mom has found a good home in Texas. 
    Since we're on the topic, Jill/questisthebest sometimes gets on and posts pics and videos of HER rescue pony from the same herd named Twilight.  Jill was in an equine school, took Twilight up there for her school project and turned her into an amazing little horse/large pony (I forgot which).  I hope Dani gets the chance to be so nicely trained. [':)']

wow I've never seen an appaloosa like the one behind her!
    gorgeous!

• Hmmm..... let's see.... *tongue in mouth*
    btw, I would have chosen Dani's mom over Dani except she wasn't big enough.  *DOH*  I think she's gorgeous, too. 
    (she knows she's in for it here)
  • She looks great Hunt, she is beautiful, love her coloring! And don't worry, my 4 year old right now has a HUGE butt compared to her withers, I'm thinking she's going to grow yet another half-whole hand by next year. Dani may end up 14.3-15h I've seen stranger things than that.

She looks healthy and happy though, loves her mama, I think someone spoils her[';)']
  • Returns from being lost,,, I am still waiting for you to realize that
    dani needs to come live with me.....[';)']
  • Mandi- Hunt spoil a horse, no, never, LOL.
  • She is looking absulutly stunning!!! What a difference! 

What ever you decide to do with her... it is the love and gentle hand from you and Danehaven that have made her the laid back beauty that she is today. I'm glad that she has had a good start. It made the difference.
  • SHIV!  Great to see you!  Did you forget she's always been stunning?  She's about to grow her elf ears again. ':)'
  • She is just as cute as ever! Wouldn't it be awesome if she grew enough so that you were comfortable riding her?
  • I'll just have to wait and see.  I'm not counting on anything either way.  She's a sweetie, though!
  • Oh, she's turned out so beautiful.  We recently bought 2 TWH that are 14'2" and 14'3".  I have to say, I am really loving the little guys.  As Remali said, you're much closer to the ground and at my age, that's a plus!  Can't wait to see her continued progress.
  • Well Beth is one long legged tall lady, I mean she makes 16.2 Rum look small! So I could see her liking the bigger horses, but who knows?
  • Hunters Eat, Dani looks wonderful. You're doing a great job with her.

If Dani doesn't get big enough for you to ride, she'd make a lovely driving horse.
  • HUNTERSEAT!!!!!   (you know people think that's my real name - one day you'll pay...... not enough deer poop for ya?  Wait'll you get my NEXT package!!!)

Driving might show off her color/markings better anyway, huh?  Pretty soon she can watch Uncle Zag drive! I'd really like to hitch up Miles and let him walk along.  Make him think he's got a job.