Quick Post

I have a new job so we are moving

I have a new job so we are moving
  • Maybe I'll finally get to meet you guys. Congrats! I hope that all works out well and you can start your new job soon.
    CO Springs is about an hr and 30 minutes from me. Not too bad....
  • Good luck, Cowboyup and Horselvr! I hope the job comes through OK and the house sale goes through like you want it to.
  • [quote=PaintedLady]

Time does fly when you're having this much fun!  ';)'  I didn't realize it was a year and a half already!!  From this end, it seemed like it was only a couple of months.  Surely you have some packing advice!  And what to take...and what not to take....
    Really??...if you don't sell the house...you'd consider renting?

Since Iam staying in New Mexico The only thing he is taking is the bunkbed for the girls so they have a place to sleep when they get to his Aunts house.. Once he finds a place Then the Air Force will gladly move us I won't have to pack ...

I'm also putting applications to find work If I get one b4 he finds a house then I'll move up and stay with his aunt as well.
  • Say hi to your littlest from Maggie the dane-lady!
  • [quote=cowboyup3371]

Yes only because I am so upside down in the house.  I took a Home Equity Line of Credit after my divorce to help clean things up and I just haven't paid it down enough yet.  So I'm stuck with it if I can't get enough for it.

HA!  I hope you don't feel all alone on that one!  Guess I just hadn't thought about it.  And...you are right...it's a BUYERS market out there for the moment.  But the pendulum will swing....

And Horselvr...(is that how you spell that??) Just the bunk beds sound good for now. 
    I didn't think about BEING moved, either!  (Twuz never an option here....so it never crossed my mind!)  And please, I'm not being a smarty pants....[';)'] (it just never crossed my mind....)

Either way...congrats on the job, Scott!  Hope it all works out like you planned!
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Say hi to your littlest from Maggie the dane-lady!

AAAAAAWWWWWW I remeber that day.. You know your stuck coming to Colorado once in a while.. To see Paul and everyone..
    And since I want to see Tn I'll have to make an effort as well.
  • [quote=PaintedLady]

[
    And Horselvr...(is that how you spell that??) Just the bunk beds sound good for now. 
    I didn't think about BEING moved, either!  (Twuz never an option here....so it never crossed my mind!)  And please, I'm not being a smarty pants....[';)'] (it just never crossed my mind....)

Either way...congrats on the job, Scott!  Hope it all works out like you planned!
    [/color][/size]

My worry is that Its going to be hard to find a job.. I don't have a college degree under me or even my GED..

I have a secure job working 40 hrs a week days only Sunday and Monday off ( thats scheduled to me )
    I'm paid $8.00 an hr + commission.  I get to work in an enviornment I know "horses".
    I'm finally divorced from the alcoholic I was with and finally able to provide for my kids The way I should.
    I'm a little scared....

• Congrats on the new job!!!
  • My worry is that Its going to be hard to find a job.. I don't have a college degree under me or even my GED.. I have a secure job working 40 hrs a week days only Sunday and Monday off ( thats scheduled to me ) I'm paid $8.00 an hr + commission. I get to work in an enviornment I know "horses". I'm finally divorced from the alcoholic I was with and finally able to provide for my kids The way I should. I'm a little scared....

Fear can be a good thing!  You are going off into the 'unknown'...BUT...not alone!  Far be it from me to tell you what to do.  (Honest)  I'm just letting you know that even I knew about this plan!  [';)']  LOL!  And don't let the lack of a college ed stop you....heck...not many of us in this 'era' have one of those!