Quick Post

No Friday Thread?

No Friday Thread?
  • Everyone must be busy this morning 

There was a leak in our bathroom last night, I'll be headed to the office after lunch to talk to the managers about it. I'm hoping they might be able to come today to fix it, but they might not be able to today, which means that they can't come tomorrow because we will be gone all day tomorrow. So, I'll have to wait until Monday. Not really an issue, we have another bathroom and there isn't anymore leaking in our bathroom so...I don't know what's up. We've had some issues with this apartment, the garbage disposal broke, both bathrooms leak from the faucets and I did tell them but no one has come to look at it, OH and the heater went out. Not very big issues, I mean we live in yuma it doesn't get cold, we have another bathroom and the garbage disposal was fixed the same day, but it's a little irritating having these issues. 

My mom and little brother are coming down again tomorrow, we're all going to go shooting and then out to dinner at red lobster [:)] yum 
    Hubby and buddy leave early Sunday morning, they will be back the day before valentines day so a little less than 6 weeks. 

I hope everyone is staying warm and your horses have good winter coats 
    Better get to the office [:'(] 
    Have a great day everyone
  • Good evening! Wow! Hope everyone is OK and just busy. Have had a very busy week at work. We had Pony Club at the house tonight, dinner and a lesson in tack cleaning. We have a new member, a cute, little 4 yr. old, the younger sister of another member. So cute watching her earnestly cleaning her tack and asking if it was clean enough and our boy exclaiming about how shiny his saddle was ':)' Tomorrow they have their first Pony Club event along with their parents and they are so excited! Kelly and I are going, taking down our trailer with all the equipment needed for a rally and setting it up as a station for the kiddos to tour. Hubby just called from the antique motorcycle auction in Vegas and is having a good time. He's sold enough items to pay for his booth and gas to get there. He said prices on the motorcycles have gone up which is great ':)' Haven't seen my horses except to feed them today.... everyone is looking good though ':)' Athena has decided that Cherokee, the new gelding is hers and seems to be in continual heat..... Hoping for a ride tomorrow and definitely riding on Sunday! Bummer about your leaks, TPL. My neighbor just found out they have a leak in one of their bathrooms and it has caused black mold in the bathroom AND the adjoining bedroom..... Hope your mgmt. gets it taken care of ASAP. Night!
  • There was a Friday thread. It just said "Good morning USA". [';)']