Quick Post

Come on new members!!!

Come on new members!!!
  • Thought I would drop in and say HI.
    Interesting new look. ':)'
  • Whoa, Nellie!!

What happened here?  I think I miss the orange.  Oh well, guess I went from National Champion to newbie in one fell swoop.  And this was one of the few forums I had over a 1000 posts on!  Now I gotta start ALLLLLL over....

And were the hell are the smilies?  Ack.

Ok, Im done complainin.  I hope all the issues got solved now, we just need some horsey pics up.
  • [quote=trainer101]

We've not had new folks in a long while.  Just us clinging to the old ways.  There are about 10 of us or so that is on here most everyday. 

By the way did Tanya ever say what happened to Cain?  I went to work and never got to see what happened.  She sounded awful upset this morning.  Is everything ok? 

The trainer who has him right now had called her and from what she said yesterday, he's very tense, when he spooks he's going half way across the arena.  Basically he's not ready for Tanya yet, and she's worried that he may be better off as a pasture pet.  I think he had some troubles before from a previous trainer and they are still there. (the problems)
  • yea new look.  I'm still here and reading most every day  just have  little to say.
  • mmmmm interesting.
  • Yay!  I can finally post here again.  It will take some time to get used to the new format.  Glad to see they're working on fixing all the problems.  Hello old friends!
  • Will wonders never cease?  Looking forward to the new forum!
  • O I can actually sign in...that's a nice change.  Different look.
  • Nice seeing so many people here!  Looks like the forum here has changed some today, the appearance anyway.....and where'd my avatar go?!  lol.
  • Should I be embarresed that it took me a while to find the 'reply' button? XD Yes, yes, I should...lol. This is much different, indeed.
  • [quote=GrungeEquestrian]

O I can actually sign in...that's a nice change.  Different look.

Me too - holy Moses. Who would have thought. A new beginning.
  • Yeah us!  Whoopie we!

I am so charged.  When I logged in tonight I even the orange is back.  So great to see old friends and very happy to welcome new ones. 

Hey, did someone figure out the picture thing?  I just came on so I have many posts to read.  Yeah!
  • Wow, the edit function worked.  Where are our avatars.  We are getting there!
  • AAACCCKKKKKKKK !! I'm lost !  OK someone , tell me , is there a "todays post" or "post since last visit button"  ??? Or do I have to hunt and peck through all the sections ? I'm blonde, please be gentle. [':D']
  • [quote=Fancymules]

AAACCCKKKKKKKK !! I'm lost !  OK someone , tell me , is there a "todays post" or "post since last visit button"  ??? Or do I have to hunt and peck through all the sections ? I'm blonde, please be gentle. [':D']

If you look under your sign in name  it says Forum Menu  click on that ,
    there is a link to todays posts.   will show you all the last posts for all topics