Quick Post

Come on new members!!!

Come on new members!!!
  • [8|]
  • What about us oldies? [':D']

• I'm an Oldie, but it says I am now a New Member.....does that count.... LOL.   [';)']
  • Oh boy, do I get to be a new member too?!
  • Me too, me too! Don't forget me!!!
  • I guess it is "born again!"
  • Well, its not the fastest forum in the west.  I feel like I am writing an email, they need to re-vamp the backgrounds a bit.

Any NEW folks?  Really sad how they let it die.
  • We can all be newbies!    [':D']
  • We've not had new folks in a long while.  Just us clinging to the old ways.  There are about 10 of us or so that is on here most everyday. 

By the way did Tanya ever say what happened to Cain?  I went to work and never got to see what happened.  She sounded awful upset this morning.  Is everything ok? 
  • Pffft, they didn't let it die, WE kept it alive!!!!!!! YAY us!!![';)']
  • Spiffy !!!
  • New members finally? 
  • I'm here ':)'
  • It will probably take some time. It has been nice knowing everyone on the forum. But sad that new one's couldn't join. I haven't seen some of you in a while. It is nice to see you guys again. It is kind of like a family reunion. Family you haven't talked to in a while gets together and remembers the old days...lol

Big group hug. I Know WB has an awesome site. But it sure would be lovely if people felt comfortable to cross post. But it is hard to go back when you like what you have now. Miss everyone.

Welcome to all the new members. It will be interesting to see who racks up the post fist. I'm going to take a wild guess and say Hunterseat! lol

Anyone have any idea what the point thing is?
  • [':)']I'm here to! How is everyone?!