http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHL0ZjgVxt0

I LOVE IT!!! [':D']

• [quote=hunterseat]

[quote=DixieClassic003]

Thought you'd like this-
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHL0ZjgVxt0

I LOVE IT!!! [':D']

yeah I thought it was pretty awesome too xD
  • Isn't it cool how many hits this thread has gotten.  Of course, we're the only ones talking here....  [8|]
    I'll always love my Marines juuuust a little more than the rest.  Can't help it.  I just will. [':)']

Hey, I know.... get an old pair of combat boots and practice spit shining! [':D']

• lol I noticed that,so many nosy people yet they won't just post? lol
    Come on guys if ya have time to read it,post on it! lol

Rightttt I think I'm good lol...
  • My series commander said my rifle was the only one that was cleaned like it was s'posed to be cleaned.  [':)']
  • ':D' Cookies for everyone who posts on this thread and cleans their Rifle like its s'pose to be cleaaaaaned!
  • ':D' Cookies for everyone who posts on this thread and cleans their Rifle like its s'pose to be cleaaaaaned!
  • You don't get extra cookies for echos, Dix. 

Hey, at work there's a group of people I have to do meetings and training with periodically.  I'm sort of their director. [':)']  If I have a looong email to send them - important stuff, of course - somewhere in the body of it I tell them to send me their favorite type of cookie.  Usually only a couple respond but, the very most favorite kind of cookie I shall serve at the next meeting! [':D']  My meeting attendance is through the roof!

Okay, back to basic.....  I hope you don't go in the heat of the summer when sand fleas are at their worst!!
  • [quote=hunterseat]

You don't get extra cookies for echos, Dix. 

Okay, back to basic.....  I hope you don't go in the heat of the summer when sand fleas are at their worst!!

It was worth a shot ;]

Yeah I was just thinking about that...I'll pass on the sand fleas xD