Quick Post

Come on new members!!!

Come on new members!!!
  • I'm here. ':)'
  • I am here.... an oldie but goodie.
  • I have returned.....did you guys miss me?
  • We sure did. So now we need an update.
  • An update: Some of my horses have left me, and some new ones have replaced them. There are still 11 total which is too many, but I love them all.

I got married in Jan. to my boyfriend after 12 yrs.

My Dad died in March.

My daughter had 2 more kids in the last 2 yrs. I have 4 grandkids. Gave my daughter some money if she would get her tubes tied, and she did.

Not much else new really. I'm still working 12 hr nights at the hospital every week-end.

• I'm so sorry about your dad.  ':('

AND that's really great about your marriage.  Congrats on that AND getting your daughter fixed. [';)']
  • I have had so much going on with family sickness that my horses think they have been retired and now I find a new format in here. Will have to get time to look this over.
  • I'm a newbie and I'm happy to be here!
  • GOSH it's good to see y'all again! We is not new members....we are all SUPER members!
    PP...so sorry to hear about your dad.
    Now...somebody help me.  What do I do about all these ants....IN MY OFFICE!  Can't find where they are coming from!
    Remali...I see your avatar...but...shat happened to mine??  I don't see any orange yet, either...
    Moved the ponies into our dry lot and barn for these storms.  UGH!
    It's been pretty nice here until last night! 
    Had a mahvelous trail ride/poker run last Saturday!  I forgot my hat and sunburned the scalp! (That's what I get!)
    The Lady has been riding well.  Can't complain.
    I'm so upset for Tanya.  She has worked so hard for/with Cain!
    We lost our dog last month [':('], and the next thing I do is go check out a website for another!