Quick Post

Pictures!!! Hubby says "Say Yes!" New Filly

Pictures!!! Hubby says "Say Yes!" New Filly
  • My filly will be 3 at the end of June. Not started under saddle yet. She'll be my project for the summer!
  • Added pictures to the first post!
  • What a beauty!
  • Very nice.. I likey..
  • Went and worked with Jewel a little Friday afternoon, took more pictures.  Look how tall she is!  My girls are 5' 1" and 5' 3.  I think she's around 15.2 and she'll be 2 the end of April.  Also got one of her cute palomino hair inside her ears!  What color would you say she is??  She's certainly leggy and graceful, very friendly, when I was scratching her she tucked her head around me and was sucking in the tail of my shirt!  Kept wanting me to play with her, No thanks!  She kept doing that bounce where they drop their head, and jump with their feet together and then would turn and look like "come on!"  She's a real sweetie ':)'

• She's brown.  Hahahahaha!  That was great, wasn't it? 
    Is that a line I see on her butt traveling into her tail?  She is huge and gorgeous!  Lotta horse there!  I'm glad you've been there, done that!  She's beautiful!!
    Is that Kelly's hair cut?  CUTE!  They look good together!  I don't think Kelly will be outgrowing Jewel!
  • Leave it to Hunt to state the obvious-----HAHAHAHAHA (love you dear)[8D]

She is bay- there is a term for it, but it slips my mind right now.........(thinking---still nothing)

I like her and I like the way she is interacting with the girls and the expression on his face.

Rule in my house- I get a horse or pricey horse item=Hubby gets chrome for his bike.  Just so you know.[':D']
  • She is so cute and ...tall! Looks like she has a great disposition too! Does the palomino coloring in the ears mean something? I've never really paid attention to the coloring inside the ears. 
  • That is a pretty filly! Sounds like a deal you can't beat.