Quick Post

Is your horse lame?

Is your horse lame?
  • Shameless plug for survey answers here 

I'm part of a team at Cambridge University investigating lameness, and we're running a survey looking at it effects on horse owners. It only takes 2 minutes, and you can exit at any point. If you could spare some time to give it a shot, we would be really appreciative! I will post the results on this thread when we get enough 

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/C26QMXS

Also, what do you think about using technology to monitor your horse? Do you use any monitoring equipment at the moment, and is there anything you wish existed? 

• Hello, I m new to this Thread and I also have participated in the survey thank you for giving me a chance to add a contribution to the survey.

• Hey there!

Well not really! I like my horse and love riding on him! His name is Shank. I have got him trained well by one of the best horse training experts Stall M in Sweden. We love basking in the sun together! :D

Y'all can also check their water and sports horse training service. They are based in Helsingborg! You will also not regret getting your horse trained from them.

Good day :)