I just recently purchased an ottb from a reputable rehoming organization and have been having some issues. When we did the pre purchase the vet said he was slightly back sore, but it could most likely just be fixed by having the chiropractor out. We did that and he was like a whole new, perfect horse and we continued moving forward with the purchase. It had been about 3 months and he started showing signs of being sore so we had the chiro out again, but this time it hasn't worked and has gotten worse. At the canter, mostly to the right, he kicks out. It's not behavioral because we had my trainer get on him and ride him, and he even did it for her! The really weird thing is that he only does it with a rider on his back so we've ruled out hocks because even without a rider on his back he'd show pain. Our next move was to just give him time off, maybe with the change in muscle use something was tweaked the wrong way, I don't know. That obviously didn't work, so today we had the vet out and she's really confused as well. He's been on a muscle relaxer and bute with low intensity work and it hasn't helped. We did x-rays and everything was normal. So long story short we have NO idea what to do and we have a limited budget. The vet said acupuncture could work, but it's also not a permanent fix. Any ideas???? I bought this horse with the thought of training it and going to Young Riders.