I searched for an old post on another BB that shall not be mentioined, but it's an equestrian town. I was going to copy my post here for you because it is lengthy, but when I searched, the post was not to be found. I had saved a link to the post and the link did not work. There were over 7 pages of discussion on said post and other people stepping forward with their complaints about Eclipse Trailers. The reason the topic can't be found? Eclipse asked the BB to delete the thread and they did because Eclipse had been a prior sponsor. I was on that BB when I saw the ad for the 2H Eclipse brand new trailers for $6995. I researched it and not finding anything negative I forwarded the information to my mother and sister in law, who was shopping for a trailer (SIL). They purchased the trailer and with shipping and other fees were about $8500 spent. When the trailer arrived it was in terrible condition. The frame was off center with the trailer. The welds were all subpar and had sharp edges. There was a problem with the drop down window. Both Eclipse and the dealer were contacted and they were told to take it to a trailer place, who informed them of the severe structural issues on the brand new trailer. Eclipse stopped returning calls and have never, not one time, offered to fix this trailer that has a warranty. The dealer washed his hands of it stating the trailer was covered by Eclipse and their warranty. The trailer was delivered in the spring and has never been used. She is in the Army and needed the trailer to move her horse as she is moved around, not to mention being able to enjoy her horse by hauling out or haul to the vet. On that same thread that was deleted, others stepped forward with their same problems. Eclipse ignores these problems, refusing to take calls or return them. As for my family, they are still in legal negotiations. As for the other BB deleting the thread at the request of Eclipse (which I find it hilarious that Eclipse has the time to search the internet for bad press and demand it be removed, but they can't fix their shoddy product) it ticks me off that this equestrian town will advertise this BELOW sub par trailer company and when their own members get burned they stand behind their advertiser. The reason I never found out negative about Eclipse? They prowl the internet and have it deleted.