Quick Post

In Memory of Clyde

In Memory of Clyde
  • I made this video. It was the only way I could see him and say goodbye in some way and looking through all our pictures and videos I realized what we had, how far we came, what we had been through and what will never be. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzsoxSqwXMg
  • Thank you for sharing Clyde with us.  The video of him with things in his mouth and trying to roll in the river made me laugh!  Do you know what happened to him yet?
  • Not sure but most likely strangled by his own rope. Clyde was like that. If ever I had a friend who has never ridden a horse I would let them ride him because he would listen and give the rider confidence. I'm lucky I still have Hidalgo. They are a like in many ways except Clyde was more outgoing.
  • Beautiful video.  Of course I have tears now....but that is okay.  He was a wonderful friend to you and you have some great videos of him to remind you of just how wonderful he was.
  • What a beautiful horse and beautiful video, it got me choked up. Hold tight to those good memories of Clyde.
  • Thanks guys. I definitely won't forget him.
  • Very sad.  Glad you have your others to help you heal.  I know you'll miss him.
  • Beautiful video