Quick Post

what could they through

what could they through
  • I just bred my APHA mares to my AQHA stallion, stallion is chestnut, one mare is chestnut and white, the other one is black and white.one mare is speed bred the other one is  stallion is halter bred. what kida foal could i get between the two first pic is of the stallion next pic is of the speed bred mare the other mare not quite shure of her breeding.

• Just wonder why you're breeding them if you don't know what you're breeding for?
  • i know what i want out of the first mare i, i just would like to know what other people think. i do a bit of everything but mostly western. the other mare i was hoping to get a nice laid back foal for my little cousin to raise. i'm reallying hoping to get some all round foals
  • So you're in Nashville and the Stud is in NY?  I'd love to know what's up.  Have you been in Nashville long?  What brought you there?  Freeville NY is where you came from?  You have a long list of equines girl!  And, by the looks of the pics, some pretty ones, too.  I know of a Tardee who is an appy.  I might be able to dig up a picture of him.  He's pretty like your boy and similar in color (if you take away the spots and blanket). [':)']
  • Ok.  I see you changed your location from Nashville. 
  • yea i had not been on since i got back 
  • [quote=nybarrelracer]

I just bred my APHA mares to my AQHA stallion, stallion is chestnut, one mare is chestnut and white, the other one is black and white.one mare is speed bred the other one is  stallion is halter bred. what kida foal could i get between the two first pic is of the stallion next pic is of the speed bred mare the other mare not quite shure of her breeding.

Avery beautiful and very healthy horse you have.

-----------------------

HowToPickHorseTack