Quick Post

Lets see them BABIES!

Lets see them BABIES!
  • You know you want to show off your cute little ones!
    Born this year- last or even ten years ago. I dont care! I just wanna see some foals!
    Heres my nolita
    Then-

now- a year and three months-

=D
  • Oh my gosh.. she has grown so much since I last saw pictures.

Prodigy less than 24 hours old:

Prodigy on April 14, waking up from being gelded.

• Here is Apache, the Nurse-mare orphan foal we got from rescue and hand fed. 

When we first got him:

And here he was as a 3.5 year old last summer.  Hard to believe its the same guy!

• Am I the only one who can't see the pictures????
  • I can see them.

I posted mine from my webshots account - so if you have a firewall against that site or something it might be why you can't see them.  I know my mom can never see them at work.
  • Here is last year's palomino foal, Mariah.  Her dam is Skippen The Wind, a sooty buckskin and her sire is a dun Galiceno who broke into my broodmare pasture and bred my mare!  The little "rape case" filly is gaited! 

I am expecting two Quarter horse foals this month out of my perlino and cremello mares...should be a buckskin and a palomino. 
  • I can see them now they are jusr really tiny... maybe it is the school computers...
  • Oh wow kiger- Prodigy has gotten HUGE! And sooo cute.
    What all training have you started with him? Is he gelded yet?
  • Ace 2 months old

Ace 5 months

Ace 2009 yearling

• Fancy 1 day old

Fancy yearling

• Wow... Makayla... Fancy is amazing... [':o']... I might have to run away to Kansas to steal her...lol [8D]
  • I just love these babies..
  • Actually, that "after" picture is when he had just woken up from being gelded which is why he looks so dazed and confused. ':)' He was done on April 14th and had a total personality turn-around from being an ADD rearing and biting colt to a mellow do-whatever-ya-want gelding. I love it. I am going to be showing him in halter at the local fairs this Summer.

I haven't done much with him but desensitizing him and working on the very basics(leading, picking up hooves, ground tying, etc). Not much has been done this year, but I just started today. How is Nolita coming along? She looks completely different.. so grown up.

Gorgeous babies everyone.. I remember waiting for some of these youngins to be born.
  • Ahh I love this thread! Adorable pics. Here is Jack when he was a baby...

Hope that pic comes out a good size...first try at this.
  • I love seeing photos of all the babies, and it's sure great to see them as they grow up too!