Quick Post

Thursday - my Friday

Thursday - my Friday
  • Not really my Friday. NEXT Thursday is my Friday Thursday. I'm taking tomorrow off so it's my pretend Friday Thursday. Got it? :O)

Things seem to be rolling along in the house/move/job situation.I just found a closing attorney through the Legal Shield people. That's going to save us.

We leave in the morning for FL. Honestly? I almost wish I were staying here, continuing to work, pack, putter around at my own pace. I need stress-free. No way can I get out of it and I don't want to miss seeing my son so... I'm going to sneak down the road and pick up 2 used tires to drop off for him. Plus I need to get dogfood.

I hope all is well with everyone!
  • Good evening :). I hear you on being tired, Hunter!  It's been a long week of long days at work plus working at home.  We had Open House at school which meant racing home from work, feeding and racing back to stay until 7.... Last night was up working on a report and paperwork for a meeting but did have the kids over to do manure and ride.  Got Cody out and rode bareback :). He's such a good boy.  We got significant rain this afternoon until 5:30, now there's brilliant sun but we're getting more rain overnight and all day tomorrow.  We have 7 dogs right now as Mo puppy is visiting while his family is on vacation.  Nothing like 6 (Princeton doesn't really count) muddy, excited dogs leaping on you after work!  Everyone is fed, gave the horses extra flakes since they're wet, shedded out and the temps have dropped.  We're up to  8 because Bailey came back from her feed lease and we have a new boarder/Pony Club member.  Tahoe comes home the end of the month.  It sure is nice having the 40 foot long container for my feed and tack because everything stays nice and dry and it has electricity so I have nice fluorescent lights.

Dinner smells good..  I put ground turkey in the crockpot with chopped onions and bell peppers beforeI went out to ride and Gary added a can of enchilada sauce and we had it over tortilla chips  with cheese.  Tonight I reinvented it as an enchilada bake by layering tortillas and adding more sauce and cheese.  Hubby went up to visit his dad so I am waiting for him to get home to have dinner.  

Hubbies big plane is airborne again and hopefully will start making money..... He's going to be gone a lot this summer including to Oshkosh for the big airshow and to Sturgis for the big motorcycle rally.  Hope all goes well with the purchase of the house so exciting for you and hope your trip to Florida is as painless as possible.