Quick Post

need help finding jockey as well as ranch-hands

need help finding jockey as well as ranch-hands
  • Hello all, I am putting out "help" lines to find a good jockey for quarter-horse racing.  I live on a ranch in Oregon and the folks that own it are in desparate need for both a jockey, manager and ranch hands.  Where can I look online and maybe put out some information such as our website etc.  I am only a worker-bee there but the people not only have racing quarter-horses but they have a wonderful rescue ranch.

Please feel free to write me with any advice or feedback on finding good, honest reliable people that might like to live in the Northwest and have a good life on a ranch and tending, riding and if you are a jockey, racing:)

Thanks so much, Denise (nwcountry@gmail.com)

PS If you are a lover of horses and want a good place to live and work, this is it.  If you are in need of a paycheck this wouldn't be for you though as most all is done in bartering.  There is room for someone to have their own, private 5th wheel or other options as well for a living space.  I work here and I have a part-time job at the small country store up the road.
  • I am on a website with a bunch of cowboys.  If you would like edit your post and put a email or phone number for someone to respond to and I will copy and post it there.
  • thanks Rod, I so appreciate it!! Denise

Denise http://www.racehorserescue.org