Quick Post

Looking for pony/small horse to break for experience

Looking for pony/small horse to break for experience
  • My name is Gemma, and I am a fourteen year old living in Victoria.

Recently I have completed breaking my second horse, and as we haven't sold it yet and have no room for a new one, I was hoping to find someone with an unbroken small horse or pony they would allow me to handle (no higher than 15 hands).

I have done a small amount of eventing, and am currently riding a four year old Prelim standard thoroughbred. I am used to hot tempered or heavy horses, and have definitely learnt to sit quite well to the buck.

Due to living arrangements, which can be further explained in private, I basically have the entire school holidays (two months) to get your horse started and have it green broken, or whatever you would prefer.

Of course it would be free of charge; I am only hoping to gain more experience in horse breaking.

My email is; geeeked@hotmail.com. Feel free to contact me there, or post below and I would be happy to get in touch.

Also; I would be happy to have said horse agisted at my property, but it would be in a rather small paddock, or lunged out on a few acres. Other than that, I would visit yours as many times as possible, or whenever you see fit. 
  • Where are you wb?  Victoria Australia? [':)']