TACK SWAP! i am cleaning out my tack locker and im in search of some new gadgets to fill it up with... if there is anything you sound interested in let me know you can buy it off of me or if you have anything on my wish list lying arround id really appreciate the help! thanks for looking!

Sell List:
-15inch seat dark brown huntseat saddle (great for a lesson barn or someone just starting out) is a complete saddle set including shaped pad that fits it perfectly sturps and leathers price i want $125 no less
-15inch seat dressage saddle (in almost new condition!) includes sturups and leathers price i want $250 can negotiate on price
    I dont know the brand of either saddle though the hunt seat one i used for a number of years and as long as you keep it clean and oiled will last another number of years.  The dressage one i am a little less sure about.  it was a christmas present for me from a former trainer who got a great deal on it because of its small size... it was a present i recieved a little too late though because i outgrew it completely only a month afer recieving it... :( but this is good for you because i am selling it for $50 less than she paid for it :)
-boot pulls free with purchase of tall boots (not pictured) stainless steel with black plastic handles retail for $2
- square waffle dressage pad price: $2 there is a small hole in the bottom but it hasent gotten any bigger good schooling pad
- dressage girth free with purchase of dressage saddle (not pictured)
- poney sized standing attachment no brand well oiled and supple will last many years. has a part where it was sqwished in the door of the tack trunk wich is noticable but i stupidly bought the wrong size so it has never been used price: $15 can negotiate
-tall leather show/schooling boots size:7.5 slim calf regular height. broken in and dont show too much wear. no zippers in the back. perfect first pair of tall show boots price: $65
-adult size small black sweade show chaps with silver accents (worn once!) still have protective plastic on silver price: $70
-mens size 6 western boots blackish brown boots would be goodeveryday or arround the barn boots price: $20
-cowboy hat! in excelent condition with hat box! size 7 black price: $25
-western bridle horse sized has silver accents but needs a good scrubbing very light leather. i bought it used and it was probably a show bride. could still be used for shows but is very stiff price: $15 will negotiate
-Tingley brand lady's stretch rubber overshoes used once or twice over tall boots at shows fits sizes 8-9.5 but i had them on a 7.5 and fit just fine still in their original box price: $5
- heavy duty fleece schooling saddle pad. thick fleece fits a larger sized huntseat saddle fitted not in new condition but has many more years as a schooling pad before it shows signs of damage price: $10 it really is a good pad
-tom thumb western bit with nylon curb chain never used! 4.5 inch mouth price: $10
-gaited bit 6 inch cheeks 1 inch port very old but still is functional 5 inch mouth price: $2
-half cheek rubber bar bit shows wear prolly dosent have too much more life in it... but if you pay for shipping you can have it for free 5 inch mouth
-Devon Air Gray Show Coat with tan pinstrpe child size 16 regular hight and arm length great coat for summer shows is very light weight price: $25
-Devon Air Navy Striped Show Coat a good 3 season show coat for your beginner rider very similar in style to the gray coat but is size 14 price: $25
-PYTCHLEY show coat made in england a very high quality coat in hunter green made of wool so it is very warm. however i have stupidly put it threw the wash but it is fixable! however i dont have the time or resorces to fix it so i have to let it go. a good section of the inner lineing has come undone but only needs to be hemed up... it could use an ironing aswell but besides that it is in a beautiful coat. comes with extra buttons and fits like an adult medium ( sorry i dont know how coat sizing works) but has room to be taken in and let out. price: $15
-fixed western curb 7 inch cheeks half moon port 5 inch mouth price $5
- training breeches with 20inch waist and tall. i bought them when i was 10 years old in hopes of growing into them height wise but i outgrew them arround the belly a few years back. i do not recomoend these breeches for showing! they are tan and have leather knee patches but because they are such a light tan i used them for dressage and got some black stains on the back not noticible while your riding but there also a few bleech stains on the back (my failed attempt to remove the black stains) they are great for a small beginner rider price: $5
-size 28 tan breeches. i somehow ended up with these breeches... the are too large on me and really fit more like a 32 or 34. they are good breeches for schooling and could be used in shows but ive never worn them so thats all i can tell you. price $10
-British House pure cotton show shirt great quality shirt that is navy and burgandy pin strieped with a monogramed *** pocket. it dosent have a ratcatcher but if your creative you could make it work... (ive heard of people making them out of white and finding ribbon colors that show up in the shirt to pull it all together... i just dont have the time or skill to do this myself... mabie it would interest you) i believe it is a size 34 but give or take a size on that... it dosent actually say what size it is anywhere price $10
-Essex pure cotton show shirt. this one is also missing a ratcatcher but is a size 34 and has red and grey pinstripes good showshirt price: $5
-red  laced dramatic contesting shirt. i found it a a thrift store but it is a great shirt for contesting! it is an adult size small has a collar v neck and criss cross strings down the front and matching criss crosses on the bell sleves... its a hard shirt to describe... youl have to look at the pictures price: $5
-traditional button down contesting shirt it is a white shirt with navajo design down the front and matching on the back practical shirt can be used for guys or girls..... good for everyday western riding adult size small price $5
-Western Sparkle Slinky it is a navy blue slinky covered in blue sparkles in great condition and perfect for shows size small price $20
-Grey contesting shirt simple grey button down shirt with 2 brest pockets simple but eligant design price $5
-hunter green contesting shirt all hunter green button down shirt with embrodery along the  front  could be worn by males or females price $5
- [color=#008080]white foam half pads set of 2 one is used and has dirt stains and wear but still has more use in it while the other is brand new and just taking up space [/color]price: $5

follow the link below to view pictures of my stuff for sale http://s741.photobucket.com/albums/xx53/e_doering7928/tack%20for%20sale/?albumview=grid

My Wish List:
grooming halter with removable throat horse sized
ribbed gum bell boots large
running martingale attachment horse
standing martingale attachment horse
standing martingale horse
relable bridle and reins horse
clippers preferably oster with multiple speeds
hedi or other leather horse front and ankle boots for riding horse/large

i can only accept cash or chek on any item. if your interested in more than one item i am flexible and can ship them together. i send everything USPS. how i handle shipping is the day i get the money for the item is the day that item goes in the mail. I have a no return policy! if you want something make sure it is what you want before you make a purchase. i dont want any of this stuff to find its way back to my house. if you have any further questions or you have something on my wish list that you are willing to part with contact me on my email: [email=jumper7928@aol.com]jumper7928@aol.com[/email]