Quick Post

Look! My cart!!

Look! My cart!!
  • Just for you Dana! [:)]
  • That's a really nice cart! You're going to have so much fun with it!
  • Snazzy!!
  • THANKS! [':D'
  • Wow!  I can picture beautiful blue roan Zaggy trotting down the road with that!  How cool!  Can I ride???
  • Do you have a harness yet?  I cant remember. 
  • No, no harness yet.  I want either webbing w/fleece padding or the bio stuff. 
    Hey, I'm not really sure what this is called but, the part that your feet sit on?  Okay, I'm guessing floorboard so don't be a smart aleck....  I mean those slats and the curved pieces of wood the slats attach to.  I had an epiphany last night.  I'm going to unbolt that whole thing in one piece and take that to have it reworked.  That has the most problem.  As a matter of fact, the bad side has some metal pieces attached as patching measures.  But it looks like it would have to come apart anyway so I'll just take the whole thing in one piece.  I can probably drop it off and get it later. 
  • Okay dana, Zag's a bay roan, not blue but the beautiful part is accurate! [':D']
  • This just goes to prove either I'm getting prematurely senile or it's been a LONG time since we've seen the beautiful boy!!
  • Here he is with one of his new halters. [':)']
  • Love his color!  I see the bay under there now ':)'  There's a strawberry roan filly behind us that I want to steal.  She has the biggest black doe eyes and is just gorgeous!
  • Your PM box is full, girl!
  • Nope!  I got it!  It just psych's you out.  Keeps the riffraff away. [':D']
  • [quote=hunterseat]

No, no harness yet.  I want either webbing w/fleece padding or the bio stuff. 
    Hey, I'm not really sure what this is called but, the part that your feet sit on?  Okay, I'm guessing floorboard so don't be a smart aleck....  I mean those slats and the curved pieces of wood the slats attach to.  I had an epiphany last night.  I'm going to unbolt that whole thing in one piece and take that to have it reworked.  That has the most problem.  As a matter of fact, the bad side has some metal pieces attached as patching measures.  But it looks like it would have to come apart anyway so I'll just take the whole thing in one piece.  I can probably drop it off and get it later. 

I think you are talking about the basket?  and yes, it should come off all together.

• Nice looking cart.  You should be able to fly with it!  Is your horse trained to drive _ or did you get the cart ahead of the horse??