Quick Post

What breed is this?

What breed is this?
  • can anyone tell me what breed of horse this is and how old he might be?
  • He looks like a paint horse to me, maybe a mustang because of his strong jaw line and heavy bone.  As far as age I'd have to look at his teeth but I would say with some certainty over 2 and from body build and everything between 5 and 10 perhaps.  Just a guess.  LOL
  • [quote=trainer101]

He looks like a paint horse to me, maybe a mustang because of his strong jaw line and heavy bone.  As far as age I'd have to look at his teeth but I would say with some certainty over 2 and from body build and everything between 5 and 10 perhaps.  Just a guess.  LOL

No one else wants to take a stab at it? 
    Trainer you're right.  He is a mustang.  He's a regsitered Spanish Mustang stallion. He's 3.  My friend owns him.
  • I would guess he's a cross between a draft type and arab.  the thick neck and rounded haunchs look drafty  and the short back and dished face arab. young proabally not over three?
  • It's easy to see he's a mustang about 3....  [':D']
    Wait.... make that a Spanish mustang..... uncut, I'd say... by the looks of him. [';)']

(trainer is a smarty pants)
  • [':)'] What is his breeding?
  • [quote=Arock]

[':)'] What is his breeding?

Comes From a Dream x Prairie Lace  His registered name is Came from a Dream, barn name is Remme.
  • [quote=samsara]

[quote=Arock]

[':)'] What is his breeding?

Comes From a Dream x Prairie Lace  His registered name is Came from a Dream, barn name is Remme.

Prairie Lace

I need to get an update for the studbook. He is probably in the newer version. He sure is flashy!