Quick Post

NEW Saddle fitting pics - Daisy LOTS OF BIG PICS

NEW Saddle fitting pics - Daisy LOTS OF BIG PICS
  • So i got this saddle for Daisy, I think it fits her pretty well. But I wanted some second opinions on it.
    I haven't figure out if I want to double rig it or do centerfire with a crupper or britchen. 
    I have it just snug enough to hold it on for the pics.  I think it needs to sit back just a bit further - i know the ones w/o the pad its sitting too far forward.

it sits pretty level on her, even when its cinched down. The bars look like they're making even contact all the way down.

I really like the simplicity of this saddle and the fact that it's stripped down - so less weight for Daisy. I need to get a shorter cinch!!

so here they are!

thanks!

• I had to really chuckle at the second picture!!!  [':D'][':D']
    By the last picture she looked like she was getting into the photo shoot. [':)'] I think it's a cool saddle!  And she looks dashing in it!  I guess sliding your hand under to check the contact is how I was told to do it and it sounds like you've done that.  I'll let the long-ear folks weigh in but I just think she's the cutest thing!!
  • How is she liking her new saddle ??
  • [quote=Fancymules]

How is she liking her new saddle ??

honestly I can't really tell, she's pretty easy going LOL so Im assuming that since she didn't pitch any kind of a fit, she's good. lol. i think it's gonna fit even better once she looses some of her fat pads.