Quick Post

Daisy goes for a ride! *PICS*

Daisy goes for a ride! *PICS*
  • Took miss Daisy out for a ride yesterday! Rocky is tender from getting a rock crammed in his foot, so I've been letting him just hang out.  Daisy needed some saddle time anyways.

she did fantastic, other than drive by snacking the entire time - even swiping a chunk of a grassy bush in a neighbors yard! LOL
    OOPS!!

Miss Fancy Pants

C'mon! lets go! are you ready yet??

yes yes, i'm ready

cruzin the neighborhood!

my friend drove up at the end of the ride & snapped a pic!

Coolin off & Walking home

• Holy cute!  I especially love the pic that is your view while aboard.  I love donkeys, they have the best, fuzziest ears ever!  I've got a friend that has some BLM Donkeys, but I don't think she rides them.  How tall are yours?

Is that a Wintec Aussie saddle?  How do you like it?  I've got an Aussie that I love, love, love, but I really like the idea of the Wintec adjustable tree, and was thinking of one for the future, since I have little ones that will (hopefully) want to ride smaller and then larger mounts.

Anyway, sounds like you had a great ride!  [':D']

• Thanks you SO much for sharing!!  I always love your donkey pics.  They look really good.  LOVE the ears!!! 
  • Both of mine are BLM's Daisy is about 12h and my Rocky is 13h.

My saddle is a synthetic Aussie 'endurance' made by Down Under Saddle supply. I LOVE it! It's super comfy  & fits the donks well, along with being lightweight for them

Here's a vid from my helmet cam, I sped it up a whole bunch to make it shorter & more entertaining. Warning lol it MAY make you a bit motion sick lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5vfP0CmO0
  • Wow! With it sped up you looked like you had a Tennessee Walking Donkey. [8D] Also, I ducked (and then laughed) when you went under the first tree. [':D'] Looks like a lot of fun.

• She has the cutest expression on her face ':)'  Love those deep brown donkey eyes ':)'