Quick Post

Baby Long Ears

Baby Long Ears
  • Our first baby of the year was born today. This one was a bit of a shock, she wasn't suppose to have gotten bred, but she and her boy toy had other ideas. She made our little Rebel a man. *sniffle* Rebels first foal. WAY TO GO KARIN AND REBEL ! Now to get that donkey on the ground, she's only a week late. [8|]

• awww! Its really cute!  Is it a filly or a colt? Name?

• It's a colt. My son gets to name it as his mare is the mother. He didn't even know she was pregnant since we didn't want to tell him in case she failed to carry to term or something bad happened. He's in for a HUGE shock when he gets home from school in about ........ 20 mins.  [':D']
  • AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, did I say AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW?
    That is the first appy mule I have ever seen!!!! AWWWWWWWWWWW! I want one!! HUG him to pieces!
  • Here's a recent pic of Danny after he's filled out some.

• He is just gorgeous. So handsome....
  • All your babies are so cute.  We were just looking at your site.  Do you still have your Christmas baby picture with the marshmallow necklace? [':)']  That was my very favorite picture!
  • [quote=hunterseat]

All your babies are so cute.  We were just looking at your site.  Do you still have your Christmas baby picture with the marshmallow necklace? [':)']  That was my very favorite picture!

I still have it saved on a disc somewhere but not on my computer ( I've gotten a new one since then ).  That baby is actually these babies Daddy  ! [':)']
  • New Pictures of Danny