I do have a lot to do. Boy is off. I want to get some yard work done but it's a bit drippy out there. We can work on his new place. I want to do shelf paper if he tolerates it. :) I have to deal with "I want that bed" person who thinks the ...

129 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
30 Mar 2018 12:21 PM

I am now building a horse arena. Originally i would like to have 200 sq-meter arena for about 5 horses. The building is about 50% finished. Then, I would like to add some lights for arena

it seems that are many types of lighting such as LED, ...

681 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Was welcomed. Almost an 1-1/2. Just right but Austin and other parts east got very heavy rains and flooding.
We will have a burst of flowers if the rain didn't come too late. Bluebonnets are already blooming.

Horses are mud-ified and penned ...

125 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

An 1/8 inch and drizzle.

Just enough to keep horses in.
We need the rain badly. Forecast for tomorrow also.
I have lots of paperwork. And any number of things to do inside.

Waiting to hear from farrier. He texted late last night ...

274 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Resource Team. Fine except for one person beating a topic to death.

B took me to The Gala of Royal Horses. And Chinese after it was a wonderful evening.
We are expecting rain starting tomorrow and Wednesday. We need it.

Not much else ...

80 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Moving my sister out of my house and into assisted living today. Her Kidney Disease is now Stage 5 and she will not do dialysis. Both her doctors are supporting her decision.
Once again the horse trailer will be moving people stuff and not horses ...

265 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

But I didn't get anything done.
I straightened up the sewing room at the cabin.
I have two large armoires at DaneHaven.
My nephews will move them to the cabin and I can use them in the sewing room.

I worked for awhile trying to get ...

120 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm just about tired of the snow. I will say I'm not having near what Connie has had this winter. But yes. Done. Finished. Over it.

I stayed home today. The roads aren't bad really but I needed a down day here by myself. It's just ...

328 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Last night around eight thirty, our power went out. Since my phones are portable and the computer uses a modem, only a cell phone provided a way to contact NYSEG and tell of the outage. I was not the first reporter. The recording said at least 100 outages ...

306 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

It started of cloudy and drippy.
Every time I headed toward the barn it would start sprinkling.
Third time was the charm.

Pilot went on a pity ride with me after he hosed the stink off Jet.
I rode Tex after I nipped his feet a bit.

196 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

A couple 80 degree days has popped everything into Spring.
Yesterday I spent the day trying to recover from my tiredness
I did not sleep Thursday night. My mind would not shut down. even with the melatonin.

Did a bit of watering and some ...

154 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm still trying to wrap my head around the loss of Eli.
We had snow last night. Around an inch of it. We went up to Round Mountain this morning and they had over a foot. By the time we left, it had become slippery and sloppy. A lady in a Geo ...

82 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

A year ago I spent a lot of time getting Apache to load on a trailer again, had success, and dropped the bucket. I have started the training again, and after 3 sessions he got on the trailer again last night. The wife brought Fancy out to graze a little ...

248 VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

A couple weeks ago my friend Martha missed the last step coming down the stairs in her home.
Landed on her butt and has had horrible back pain ever since. Finally MRI. Results show a tumor on her kidney which has spread to her spine. She is going tomorrow ...

4.3K VIEWS 34 COMMENTS LIKES

Wondering if anyone has any suggestions.. I am looking into getting my new one insured, but there are so many out there! If you have it or know of anyone that has it suggestions please! ...

544 VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

Got the Resale shop re-opened this noon.
Shelves not completely filled but enough to get started.

Interesting how some people can just double down and get things done. But others just ...well don't?

One more day before a break. Still ...

106 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Seems we all agree this daylight savings thing is dumb?
Personally I hate it. Leave the clock alone!

Sorry you were sick Stude.

I had a 2 day migraine. Not sure why. I haven't had one since I changed meds?
We have had a lot of ...

293 VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

I've got my work laptop with me so I'll log on and do a little work. Other than that, I may be in my pajamas all day. Maybe. If I want to. It could happen.

Really excited about the boy's new place. I'm going to go Goodwill shopping ...

63 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Woke up sick as a dog this morning. Thankfully got to the bathroom in time. Was a bit light headed and dizzy the rest of the day. An indication my blood pressure was rather high, for some reason. Feeling much better this evening.
The neighbor's ...

267 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

5 am here and been awake for a couple hours now, Just seems like I can't sleep more than 4 or 5 hours and then I am wide awake and just laying there and trying to go back to sleep does not work.

@ Connie, I don't think it is the 2nd cutting ...

270 VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

This is Kinsley and Fancy a couple weeks ago when she and her brother were here for their duel bday party. I really love this picture and it kinda shows the relationship between the two.

140 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

I hope.

Yes Texas! Y'all come.
Wouldn't that be fun?

The air is perfumed with Agerita and Mexican plum.
A few wildflowers starting. I am not sure we have gotten enough rain for a full floral display this year.

The Texas ...

567 VIEWS 9 COMMENTS LIKES

And here comes more snow. So they say. I'm waiting. I'm on a forum that has a guy who always hits the weather nail on the head. I need to check his forecast!

The Moody Chorale from the Moody Bible Institute concert last night at church ...

51 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Lets see, Connie needs warm weather to melt all that snow. Hunter's house is progressing and she needs a vacation. (Glen Campbell song here). DH needs a break from the kitchen.. Wonder if Stud bought that truck he was talking about ? Face needs dryier ...

224 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

We missed the snow. Connie got ours. So sorry you're dealing with that.
The septic tank is in, will be finished Monday. The bathroom vanity top is due to arrive any minute. I still need to wash glue off of sheetrock. I don't think it will ...

189 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES