AC install going well and they should be done by lunchtime today. Thankfully the weather has cooled since we have to AC at the moment.
Should make it to the kids in VA by dinner time. Wife is working a 1/2 Day so will leave early afternoon.
Found ...

120 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Company arrives.
I could have used one more day of rest.
I will go into do my part of my volunteer shift.
Pilot will pick me up at the appropriate time to meet them for lunch.

We got last minute groceries, picked up cattle and deer feed ...

60 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

:) Can's at the curb!
I'm going in to work late. So it's almost 11 and I'm having trouble being motivated to go at all. I have plenty of leave. Use or Lose of about 2 weeks. I donated some to people on our "I'm sick and out ...

82 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

And all through the house, creatures are stirring, but not that mouse that's dead in the back yard. :) That cat's really something!

My coworker that's going to California has his last day tomorrow. Well, he may be in on Friday but I ...

92 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Ok I am back and conscious.
I have a Resource meeting this morning so conscious is good.

Stude- We would love to have your friends, nattering or not.

Hunter -Funny you should have a friend that insists on a horse. That was my Wednesday ...

99 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Thanks! Don't mind if I will! Church was great. Even if I went by myself. That's okay. I need it and will go despite lack of company. Boy is working, I dropped him off on the way. Girl's car self-destructed and today she's working with ...

116 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

The church is having a work day to try to spruce up, clean and do yard work. I plan to go and boy says he might. He would but it's an early start time for him.

Fell asleep reading on the couch last night which means I got a good night's ...

114 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Connie was your thunderstorm Thursday night or Wednesday night? Last night Teddy was freaking like there was thunder SOMEWHERE. who knows. He's so thunder shy. Between him and the cat I just got all the animals together and slept in the living room ...

66 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

We are all home - all of the workers. That excludes girlzilla. No telling where she is. We won't sweat it.

Boy got his training date. Bad thing is, the trainer was talking about quitting, according to the last person who went through training ...

137 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Or: Happy Garbage Day! Take your pick. Seems everywhere I go, our trash gets picked up on Wednesday. Cause de celibre, or something.

Did an interview for Champlain NY which is right there by Plattsburgh. You might have noticed the turn off the ...

131 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

horsey birthday wishes. Today is Sarcee's day!

Connie I'm very sorry for your loss. Lots of good memories I hope.
Dana It looks like you had a nice Mother's day ride.
And Happy belated Mother's Day wishes to all you moms. ...

158 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

Got back last Saturday but granddaughter took over office where computer is. She is 4 and was AWESOME on the 3 day drive. No whining or complaining. She asked a lot of "Papa, are we going to your house?" Yes, but it is a long long drive and ...

122 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

It's pretty amazing that he's 8. It seems like only yesterday he was scaring the mess out of me buzzing me in the dark as a baby. What a play baby! He was about the size of a large Dane. :)

Also I was going to say I absolutely LOVE the ...

58 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

storm chances are 40%

When I went to get squares the cube I got was still first cutting. The hay man said second cutting is already coming in.
Time to start hauling in rounds for the year. Hmmm how many?

Yesterday Pilot decided we should ...

156 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

He is eight years old already.
He turned out to be a big ole hunk. Jet's 19th bday was yesterday.

We spent the day at Cowie's On the way we transported another caught coon to a new home location by the river. He was mad and jumped into ...

41 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

We have had a couple drips of rain. It makes a trickling sound in the rainwater pipes.
It needs to actually just rain. The second cutting needs to come in with good hay.
The winds we have had just dried everything up practically overnight.

115 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Had a great, if soggy time at the Virginia Gold Cup races. My oldest son's wife joined me - I picked her up in DC on my way down and she was well loved by everyone. She's pretty awesome. So glad she came. We're on the last leg, waking up in ...

48 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Blessing. Went to a husband/wife breakfast today. Our senior, supposedly retired pastor set it up. An all you can eat buffet , now , is there such a thing as too much bacon? followed by a talk by a wonderful couple. She spoke and he spoke. Both touched ...

62 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

to do.
It is volunteer day. I hope I can leave early. But there are always to many things to accomplish.
The table arrived. B said "holy crap, it is awesome". I agree.
We need to get some more chairs, but it is going to be a wonderful ...

73 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Already?
Safe travels Face!

Yesterday was another cow day. Oops excuse me, cattle day.
We fed in the morning and they all seem very serene. Momma cow is still a bit drawn down. She asked for extra and got more feed.
The shy steer finally ...

74 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Tomorrow morning I fly out to South Dakota one last time. Daughter in Law and grandson fly to SC on Thursday. My son, grandaughter and two dogs start the 3 day drive to SC on Thursday as well.
They will stay here a few days until the truck with their ...

70 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

4 May 2017 12:44 AM

Sunday is over.
Phew it was a long day.
Pilot and I split duties at the crack'o dawn.
He went to check and feed cows while I went and did friend's horse and dogs.
All were fine. Apparently Madam Real Cocoa has taken over the herd ...

167 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

We have had wind upon wind here. Last night it blew hate all night.
Also a small thunderstorm. The wind for dried it all up by this morning.
Suppose to gust to 30 mph today. And high of only 70.
Brr will have to bundle up.

Our cow and ...

106 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

I was off yesterday and got my days mixed up. I literally just started a Sunday thread. Glad I caught it before I totally messed someone up out there.

Nice day yesterday. I was lazy until time to give the boy a ride to work. He has a bicycle and ...

95 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
170 VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES