19 Mar 2013 5:27 AM

Pound of hamburger meat cooked
Cooked bacon in little piaces ~ as much or as little as you like....I like alot of bacon
Can of baked beans ,or kindney beans what ever you like. DO NOT DRAIN
Can of chopped tomatoes DO NOT DRAIN
Can of corn ...

2.6K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

19 Mar 2013 5:27 AM
21 Feb 2013 9:40 PM

For sale 6 yr Old APHA Green broke Mare
Utd on shots & wormer & trimming of feet
Have both Parents papers and both owners of sire and dam were very complient with helping me get her registered but i haven't done it She's very thick ...

4.9K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

1 Feb 2013 5:28 PM

PERFECT Family horse for sale. She's stout enough your husband can ride & calm enough your 3 yr old can ride.
She knows barrels, poles, speed, quads, key hole, flag race, carries a flag, team pens, ranch sorts, all with very small children ...

3K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
25 Jan 2013 6:02 AM

Liebe is an 8-year old mare 16.1 hands, Thoroughbred Clydesdale cross, located in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She would make an incredible Jumper or Three day eventer prospect. She has experience showing Hunters but her skills contribute more to Jumpers and ...

8.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
10 Jan 2013 11:19 PM

2 cans navy beans, drained
2 Tbsp. coconut oil
2 stalks celery, chopped
1 medium onion, chopped
1 pkg. Italian sausage
36 oz. chicken broth
5 oz. fresh or frozen spinach
1 Tbsp. basil
1 Tbsp. oregano
1 Tbsp. garlic powder@@ ...

5.3K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES
5 Jan 2013 3:42 PM

Buddy is a 9 year old foxtrotter welsh cross. He stand 13 2. Our daughter began riding him when she was 7 years old, but has out grown him. He is good children's horse. Anyone can ride Buddy. We are located in Bakersfield, MO. We are asking $300. ...

5.2K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
21 Nov 2012 3:50 PM

Here are some pictures from yesterday's fox hunting clinic. We rode in the first group, got in lots of trotting, cantering and galloping. Had a blast! Cody was pretty excited at first, he can apparently collect enough to canter in place! But he finally ...

5.3K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES
18 Oct 2012 7:02 PM

Looking for an all-around great mare? 11 Year Old Standardbred Mare, registered but NO papers are available. We keep our horses a little on the hot side so recommend an intermediate rider at this time, but can and HAS be ridden by advanced beginners when ...

3.5K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
18 Oct 2012 7:02 PM

This is an absolutely beautiful mare, drop dead gorgeous, build like a brick house and can carry a heavy man. Stacked out at only 14.3, don't let this 6 year old's size fool you, bred for speed and agility. Finishing up 4 months of training and ...

3.4K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
14 Oct 2012 4:25 PM

Made this last night and it was really good!

1 1/2 lbs. flank steak
2 zucchini, sliced 1/4" thick
2 bell peppers, washed, whole
avocado, sliced
salad greens
Salad dressing or chimichurri sauce

Spray steak and zucchini ...

1.9K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
12 Oct 2012 3:22 PM

Got a PM - Mane Thing wants to change her forum name. Is that possible or would an admin have to delete her account and then have her re-register? I've PM'd back to find out what she wants to change it to. Thanks! ...

8.3K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
7 Sep 2012 2:05 AM

Toby is a registered 11 year old Haflinger. He is about 14 hands and stocky and can easily carry an adult. He's mostly been used for trail rides including locations like Mammoth cave and the Kentucky horse park. He can go out alone or in a group. ...

4.3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

7 Sep 2012 2:05 AM

30 Jul 2012 10:34 PM

Jennifer's Mountain Horse Farm has been a breeder of Rocky Mountain horses since 2001.Located in Eckert (western), CO. We are currently offering the following horses for sale: CD's Ebony Angel--Bonnie Registered RMHA/KMSHA. Mare, Ht: 14H, DOB ...

4.1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
28 Jul 2012 6:05 AM

1/3 cup butter only, please
Visit GoBoldWithButter.com

5 oz block baking milk chocolate, melted, ( reserve 2.5 oz goes into the frosting) ( note; unable to find bakers choc you can sub mini semi sweet , or milk choc chips) use approx ...

1.8K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
23 Jul 2012 5:35 PM

Made this the other night and it was easy and yummy!

2 1/4 cups baking mix
1/2 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. nutmeg
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup brown sugar
2 eggs
1/2 cup oil
1 tbsp. vanilla
1/2 cup water
10 oz. blueberries or any kind ...

1.9K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
23 Jul 2012 5:30 PM

I'm new at showing and eventing and i had a question about choosing my show colours.

my question is :
is it best to have only one show colour or two show colours?

i was thinking i would do blue and green.... but is that like too ...

8.1K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
17 Jul 2012 12:52 AM

I must sell my two horses due to my medical condition. My first horse is a 12-year old gelding Tennessee Walked named Chief. He is 16.2 hands and is an excellent trailer rider. I am asking $1,000. My second horse is a 12-year old Paso Fino, named Paco ...

8.3K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES
6 Jul 2012 6:08 PM

Saw a recipe for this so got some Ranch potato chips, put them in the blender with a little tapioca flour (any flour really), some potato flakes and made a coating for chicken strips. Dipped the chicken in egg, then put them in a large ziploc with the ...

4K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
29 Jun 2012 11:30 AM

I have a whole stack of cold soup recipes I want to try this summer. One of them was the carrot soup which can be served either hot or cold. I made it last night and it turned out really well, I thought. I have leftovers for lunch so I'll try it cold ...

1.8K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
25 May 2012 11:17 PM

Was craving these so hopped around on one crutch in the kitchen the other day and made these heavenly brownies. They are really easy to make and I think you could just substitute regular flour for the almond meal and rice flour. My friends who tried them ...

1.5K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
18 May 2012 6:27 AM

Morgan Sporthorse gelding! Tell me what you think! ...

4.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
17 May 2012 10:37 PM

So I've decided to start my 7 yr old gelding on barrels, and so far he's been doing great. But I've been having some issues going around the barrel. Like how to judge the pocket size and what to do with my feet. Where do I cue with my feet ...

1.7K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
23 Apr 2012 1:59 PM

I found this online, have not made it yet, but I will!

6 slices hickory-smoked bacon
4 slices rustic white bread
2 slices provolone cheese (3/4 oz each)
2 slices Cheddar cheese (3/4 oz each)

1 egg
3/4 cup pale ale beer  ...

6.8K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES
1 Apr 2012 6:31 PM

I'm anxious to try some of your recipes and have one to share. This is a chicken casserole with poppy seeds and crushed Ritz crackers.

Ingredients required:
1.5-2 lbs of chicken ***
1 Stack of Ritz crackers
1 tbsp of Poppy seeds ...

3.9K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
29 Mar 2012 8:47 PM

Breakfast Casserole

4 slices of bread, any kind
6 eggs
2 cups of shredded cheese, any kind
2 cups of milk
1 lb. of pork sausage or can be substituted for hash browns

Grease a 9x13 pan. Tear bread into chuncks and put on ...

2.9K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES