I would like to request prayers for myself for healing.

I had a shunt put in my brain a couple of years ago due to hydrocepalus (water on the brain) and Chiari Malformation (herniation of the brain) and it's starting to malfunction. The ...

1.8K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

Early this evening as we were leaving for a ride, we stopped to have my daughter take some pictures. Lady, our new mare didn't want to hold still and started fussing, then backing up. Suddenly, she took off backwards across the road and her hind legs ...

5.1K VIEWS 17 COMMENTS LIKES

Tragedy struck this morning in a small community near me. A 24 year old Deputy Sheriff was shot and killed when he was called to a "domestic dispute". A Marine who served in the Middle East, an honored member of the Sheriff's Department ...

1.9K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

I am sorry I took the quote as printed. I looked it up and here is the MLKJr. Quote as he wrote it. I still agree with it.

RETURNING HATE FOR HATE MULTIPLIES HATE, ADDING DEEPER DARKNESS TO… [/h2]
Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding ...

1.8K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

There are people that are working at my barn that were into drugs and some of them were homeless that are in a program working to get their feet back under them and stay off drugs. Some of them have been sent to jail and they are trying to correct their ...

1.9K VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES

We have a lot of college students that attend our church. Some of them touch my heart. A very special young man started attending a year ago. I got to know him. He professed his faith and was baptized. Then his work schedule kept him away. We have kept ...

841 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

"Spiritual formation" is a phrase that has recently rocketed onto the lips and into the ears of Protestant Christians with an abruptness that is bound to make a thoughtful person uneasy. If it is really so important, not to mention essential ...

791 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

If anyone wants to, they can put a simple prayer request up here. As the thread grows, someone who is looking for something to pray for can go down the posts here and pray for each individual.
If you have a long story, please don't include all ...

5.6K VIEWS 25 COMMENTS LIKES

Found a new radio station. It is called God's Country. It appears to be nation wide. I get it from a translator station in Remson, NY, WOKR, 93.5. I can get it on my computer! It is country Christian and thought I would pass this along.

Have ...

1.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

This radio station broadcasts all across the country and on the internet. I listen to it in my car frequently. All the songs are contemporary Christian, often similar to Christian rock but not metal. It's very positive and encouraging as their jingle ...

2.2K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Not really a "Spiritual Discussion" but Winter Jam is coming to Memphis this Sunday night. Third Day, Newsboys, New Song, 10th Ave North, and others. It's going to be great. I can't see any reason not to go. I might need earplugs. Those ...

900 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

Psalm 103:12 says
He has removed our sins as far from us as the east is from the west.

Do you realize you can walk north so far that eventually you will be going south? You can walk east forever and never be going west. As far as the east is ...

2.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

14 Feb 2010 3:35 AM

While visiting Harper TX I was able to attend cowboy church for the first time. (Wild Ride Ministries) It was great! When I found out there was a cowboy church in Memphis I was excited. I recently joined and I love it - went last night. (Circle Cross ...

1.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

I heard a statistic about China yesterday on the radio so I looked it up. Something powerful is happening over there. Here's some interesting info from http://christianteens.about.com/od/whattheybelieve/qt/ChinaChristian.htm
[H3]Number of Christians ...

941 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I think I'll start asking this question to people. [ ] ...

1.7K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

There's a religious section? This is terrible. Where's the section for immigrants, and gay people, and working class, or the fetish section?

Why do religious people get own parts of a HORSE website... this is trash. Take this section away ...

5.3K VIEWS 17 COMMENTS LIKES

Okay, the text didn't go thru. So I will hafta type it, (sigh).

For the outer world is in turmoil, the minds of men agitated by fear, distrust, anger, resentment and man can find no answer to his problems because instead of looking ...

2.3K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

I asked God to take away
My habit.

God said, No.

It is not for me to take away,
But for you to give it up.

I asked God to make my handicapped child whole.

God said, No.
His spirit is ...

1.7K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Sunset and sunrise
Rain when the sky cries
Rainbows and moonshine Dew on a tall pine Flowers and butterflies Sunny days and blue skies

The oceans waves crashing Waterfalls splashing
Mountains with snow Gentle breezes that ...

929 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

www.greatdanepromilitary.com/Life/index.htm ...

1.1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES