Hi, I have a 22 year old gelding. My horses name is kokamo, I got him in October of this year! When I first got him we rode him in a halter and lead ropes. He is constantly wanting to bend down and eat the grass , when we are riding on the roses he is ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

For a change. But it is because no one wants to bring up any agenda items.
The fuse has been lit for a huge explosion after the holidays.
We shall see.

Cyber shopping with my foot up. It is much better last night and today.
Waiting for ...

2.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
25 Nov 2015 10:03 PM

B is spending the day. We went for a ride but the wind gusts were getting fierce so we gave up.
Tex rides really well when he is paying attention. I need to ride him some more when my foot is healed.
Sarcee is doing really well also. We need her ...

2.1K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hello! I just decided to write today about my past experience! So on October 9th, I went out to ride my gelding Bigfoot. Now I wasn't going to ride him that day, but I knew that my school Sent out Wednesday report on saying if I had any D's. Which ...

1.1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

of September.
Volunteer day again for me. It will be a long day.

Yesterday was a long day also. I spent the day in Kville doing errands. Got a haircut (really short) and had a very late 3 o"clock lunch with B.
Groceries after made for ...

2.3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

any tips or advice for breaking a mini poney? :D ...

1K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
11 Aug 2015 10:14 PM

PLEASE subscribe to me on youtube!!!!! I WILL be posting more videos! https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCDsDiY9C2fUPeT09hupa3TA ...

1.2K VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

how can i check my horses eye sight???? ...

1.9K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi. How do you afford to keep horse riding?
Thanks
From Georgia ...

2.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Anyone recommend an automatic stock tank watering system that works year round at a reasonable cost? ...

1.8K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

3 Aug 2015 11:57 PM

I was up at 2-ish. yuck. But I might go in early so I can do my 2hrs of overtime today and not be there too late. It is my early day to go home so that helps.

Dana, have you reached your canine saturation point? I was up to 8 once and that was ...

1.8K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Hi. I am 11 and I am still in horse lessons. My mum thinks when I get a horse I should get a welsh pony. I am a metre and 42 centimetres but I think I will easily grow out of a welsh pony. I think I should get a 14hh horse. I need some ones opinion.@ ...

2.5K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES
964 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

ay or alf orchard mix ...

2.2K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Not really my Friday. NEXT Thursday is my Friday Thursday. I'm taking tomorrow off so it's my pretend Friday Thursday. Got it? :O)

Things seem to be rolling along in the house/move/job situation.I just found a closing attorney through the ...

1.7K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

I do not have a horse yet but I wanted to share something's I got for Christmas. P.S. I am not trying to brag so please do not dislike although people like me so thanks! Ok the first thing I got was a pair of moccasins and a new pair of western riding ...

3.5K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

yay I am so excited I just got a new horse grooming set!! ...

928 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
15 Apr 2015 12:37 AM

We are a training barn from breaking to what ever way you want them to go. ...

936 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I have a7 year old Thoroughbred gelding that I have owned for 3 years now. during that 3 years I have never successfully got any weight on him. he is currently on a grass alfalfa combination a senior grain with oil on it, multi vitamins as well as weight ...

2.4K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

i cut a section of my horses tail and it is very very stained. ive used the purple shampoo, human shampoo and everything i could think of and nothing is getting the urine out. can anyone offer me suggestions?
thanks so much,
Alison ...

2.6K VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

A awesome horse is how you value it. Not breeds or bloodlines. Merry Christmas :) ...

2.1K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

23 Dec 2014 10:08 AM
28 Dec 2014 5:00 AM

So today I went to my corral to clean a water trough and tidy up, and I noticed my 50lb mineral block is white! I walked over to look closer and it isn't white itself, it has a white ''powder'' all over it. I tried rubbing it off which ...

3K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
31 Oct 2014 12:31 PM

News for breeders cup 2014 live stream Breeders' Cup live stream - How to watch the action from Santa Anita live online The 2014 Breeders' Cup takes place at Santa Anita from October ... You can watch the entire Breeders' Cup meeting ...

3.3K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
11 Sep 2014 11:04 AM

I could really use some help figuring out what is wrong with one of my horses.
He wont eat, wont drink, has the most unusual looking stuff coming out of his nose I've ever seen. I don't know if it is related or not but, all of our horses have ...

2.5K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
31 Aug 2014 11:41 PM

I have a problem. There is a horse in our barn that can open any lock known to man. At first it was cute but now it's getting serious. He opens his stall door then lets out everyone else. We have tried everything but he still figures it out. I mean ...

1.9K VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES