15 Apr 2015 12:37 AM

We are a training barn from breaking to what ever way you want them to go. ...

314 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES

I have a7 year old Thoroughbred gelding that I have owned for 3 years now. during that 3 years I have never successfully got any weight on him. he is currently on a grass alfalfa combination a senior grain with oil on it, multi vitamins as well as weight ...

911 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

i cut a section of my horses tail and it is very very stained. ive used the purple shampoo, human shampoo and everything i could think of and nothing is getting the urine out. can anyone offer me suggestions?
thanks so much,
Alison ...

948 VIEWS 4 COMMENTS LIKES

A awesome horse is how you value it. Not breeds or bloodlines. Merry Christmas :) ...

707 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

23 Dec 2014 10:08 AM
28 Dec 2014 5:00 AM

So today I went to my corral to clean a water trough and tidy up, and I noticed my 50lb mineral block is white! I walked over to look closer and it isn't white itself, it has a white ''powder'' all over it. I tried rubbing it off which ...

1.4K VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
31 Oct 2014 12:31 PM

News for breeders cup 2014 live stream Breeders' Cup live stream - How to watch the action from Santa Anita live online The 2014 Breeders' Cup takes place at Santa Anita from October ... You can watch the entire Breeders' Cup meeting ...

1.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
11 Sep 2014 11:04 AM

I could really use some help figuring out what is wrong with one of my horses.
He wont eat, wont drink, has the most unusual looking stuff coming out of his nose I've ever seen. I don't know if it is related or not but, all of our horses have ...

997 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES
31 Aug 2014 11:41 PM

I have a problem. There is a horse in our barn that can open any lock known to man. At first it was cute but now it's getting serious. He opens his stall door then lets out everyone else. We have tried everything but he still figures it out. I mean ...

720 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES
23 Aug 2014 12:14 PM

We've finally gotten to the point where we are seriously looking for a used barn or to build a barn and I'm open to ideas for things you might have or have seen that would be good.

Basically I want a tack room, feed room, an overhang to ...

5.4K VIEWS 35 COMMENTS LIKES

Besides feed, water, and shelter, what are the top 10 things you MUST have for your horse?

Mine would be:
10. Lounge Whip
9. Crop
8. Hoof pick
7. Body brush
6. Corona... I don't know what that boy gets into, but he's ...

1.3K VIEWS 13 COMMENTS LIKES

Does anyone know a good way that cleans mud and other junk out of a horse blanket. I have tried everything and i cant seem to clean it. it stinks horribly. it is nylon material. if you want any more information about it just ask. I think the mud is packed ...

1.2K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

have any of you jumped bareback?? ive seen some videos of Alycia Burton and its amazing... i think im gonna try sometime it sounds like so much fun!![ ] im planning on ending up on the ground a few times!![8D] ...

1.3K VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

how in the world do i keep my inspiration up in this bitter cold?? we dont have an arena (indoor or out) so everything has to be done outside in the cold windy weather! brrrrr! it would be one thing if it was at least sunny but when its gray it takes ...

624 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

Last June, I used a small inheritance from my beloved mother to put up a 10 stall barn. I had the pad cut some time ago, but had my identity stolen, so had to put the barn on hold. I am very pleased with this barn. I had it made so I can move the panels ...

1K VIEWS 7 COMMENTS LIKES

Have been emailing back and forth with the owner, said there is no reason this mare can't be put under saddle. She wanted $1000 for her but has had some people flake out on her and asked if we could offer more than $500. Kelly has offered to pitch ...

1.9K VIEWS 16 COMMENTS LIKES

This young mare looks like she would make a great hunter-type prospect. Thinking of going to try her out. She is younger so that could mean we'd have her longer but her conformation looks good. In the mounted picture her left hind looks funny but ...

288 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Saw this mare on craigslist. She looks absolutely adorable and the price is very tempting. Could be a fun project for Kelly and I to take on and sell later. Any thoughts? Her shoulder looks a little upright but her pasterns look OK so not sure if it's ...

701 VIEWS 8 COMMENTS LIKES

Friend of mine posted this: Looks cleaner than my house!

381 VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

I'm still working on my "mock business plan", and I have to make list of the services I will provide at my mock boarding facility. I was wondering if anyone could give me any ideas of a service that would make you pick boarding your horse ...

674 VIEWS 10 COMMENTS LIKES

Alright, my question is does anybody here have any good ideas for an arena ?? My property is limited space, and iv never had an arena before so being new to this, wondering what the idea arena size would be, im not looking to host any big events, just ...

413 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

I'm new to the forum and to horses so please forgive if this question has been asked and answered. I recently bought a place that has a 4 horse wooden stall. I've got 4 in it and they are literally eating there way through 2x6 timbers. They're ...

922 VIEWS 13 COMMENTS LIKES

what makes a horse eat poop? ...

373 VIEWS 2 COMMENTS LIKES

We are already planning for winter. We are looking into putting the hay in nets to slow down consumption and help the boredom factor. Our horses typically only stay in the barn at night. However, reviews on such nets are all over the place. Mainly, we ...

473 VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES

[ ]I am not happy walking around the stabe in breeches!!

Anyone agree?

453 VIEWS 3 COMMENTS LIKES

Hubbyand I went and looked at a tractor tonight near here, good deal, had them start it up, pull it out and put it through it's paces, hubby checked the transmission and engine oil, all good. Were able to get it for $500 less than asking because one ...

492 VIEWS 6 COMMENTS LIKES