13 Oct 2009 3:50 PM

Hi Everyone,
I am looking for Classic Equine Legacy boots, front and back pairs. Size small. Must be in good condition. Colors preferred ar navy blue, black, or red. Anything that is not bright and neon and definitely not white. If you have any for ...

787 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
18 Sep 2009 11:22 PM

I am looking for a 2 horse trailer. If at all possible one with a front tack room/dressing room would be nice. Bumper pull! Needs to be in good condition. If you know of one that would be great. Oh, we really don't want to spend alot of money on one ...

827 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
21 Aug 2009 11:55 PM

I'm looking for gently used cowgirl boots for my daughter, toddler shoe size 6 or bigger. Will pay cash and I am willing to pay actual shipping. Anyone got some laying around that need a new home? ...

1.6K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES

Comments

20 Jul 2009 11:15 AM

I am looking for two ( or one ) western girth size 30 inch. Would love to find a them in felt, can't seem to find it anymore. Thanks! ...

777 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES
22 Jun 2009 10:48 PM

long story short the neighbors below me are 90% sure they are moving out, and taking their 2 horses with them. That leaves my horse all by his lonesome.
I am looking for a horse to free lease on my property that meets the following criteria
~ to ...

1.6K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
22 Jun 2009 4:31 PM

I am looking for a dressage or event saddle. An A/P might work too if the seat isn't too deep and will still be suitable for jumping. It needs to be a 17'' dressage and a 17 1/2'' event. If anyone has one available please post here ...

2.1K VIEWS 5 COMMENTS LIKES
20 Jun 2009 3:37 AM

Looking for Trubador Polish Arabian Bay gelding approx 29 yrs old.Was bought from White Birch Farm. Daughter used to lease and would love to know if he is ok and maybe visit if its alright. He was bought for a schooling horse for a stable in Middlefield ...

1.5K VIEWS 1 COMMENTS LIKES
2 Jun 2009 10:22 PM

Hi, I am looking for a gently used all purpose Stubben saddle, and a decent english bridle too. Is there one sitting unused in your tack room??? I think I need a 32 (wide) and maybe a 17" seat? Let me know what you have! Thanks ...

766 VIEWS 0 COMMENTS LIKES