Quick Post

Hi!

Hi!
  • Hi people, my name is Nina I come from Croatia, my english is not so good, but I will try not to make many mistakes! I have 6 lipizzaner horse witch I adore....I hope I am welcome...!![:D]
  • You hope you are welcome?  OF COURSE you are welcome!  But the rules are you have to give us your horses!!!  [':D'][':D'][':D']
    That was a joke.  Unless you WANT to give us your horses.  I only want one, though.
    PLEASE post pictures!!! 
    (Your Enlish is fine - we all make mistakes here and we grew up speaking English!)
  • Can you please help me find where I can put picture of my horses!!
    Tnx, and thank you very mutch for warm welcam!!
  • WELCOME!!!
    what language do you speak in Croatia???
  • Croatian [':)']
  • I would ever go to Croatia ':)' it must be a beautiful country
  • oh....psshhhh i knew that!![:-]
  • Hi Nina!  Welcome to the forum.  You can post pictures of your horses right in your message.  You just have to use photobucket or webshots or a service like that.  I use webshots.

What do you do with your horses?  Ride, show, etc?  Can't wait to see them!  I'm in California, beautiful, sunny day out there.
  • [quote=tripleluckyprince]

oh....psshhhh i knew that!![:-]

RORLOL!!!  TOO FUNNY!!!!   (I didn't know the answer myself...)
    Nina, you can put your pictures on Photobucket and post the url or something like that.....  Do you know how to use photobucket? 
    OR you can click on the line at the bottom of your reply window that has the paper clip and says  You may attach file(s) to this message
    Hmmm.... I don't know how that's going to look - I copied and pasted. 

• Stallion= Conversano Canissa

Mare= Gaetana

Mare= Mara

Mare=Batosta

2 years old mare=Gaya

coalt= Zano

• [quote=danastark]

Hi Nina!  Welcome to the forum.  You can post pictures of your horses right in your message.  You just have to use photobucket or webshots or a service like that.  I use webshots.

What do you do with your horses?  Ride, show, etc?  Can't wait to see them!  I'm in California, beautiful, sunny day out there.

Riding, driving, when people are getting married then we take them with carrige in curch...etc...but for love in first place!!
  • Your Lipizzan horses are beautiful!  Is that you riding in those pictures?  Do you ride bareback?  You ride well!  I would love to see your horses pulling a carriage for a wedding!  Do you have a picture of that?
    I love my horses, too.
  • your horses are beautiful!!
    do the lipizzaners change color when they get older???
  • [quote=hunterseat]

Your Lipizzan horses are beautiful!  Is that you riding in those pictures?  Do you ride bareback?  You ride well!  I would love to see your horses pulling a carriage for a wedding!  Do you have a picture of that?
    I love my horses, too.

Thank you, yes that is me riding my favorite mare witch I love more than my own life, I have her for 6 years and I cant spent one day without her, I have some pictures, I will try ti find and put them.... and yes I ride and bareback and with saddle...!!

[quote=tripleluckyprince]

your horses are beautiful!!
    do the lipizzaners change color when they get older???

thank you, yes they do but depends....I doesn't have to be that all lipizzaners get white in the end.
    For example my mare Mara is 15 years old and still black and she will die as a black horse and my boyfriend have a bay lipizzaner witch is very odd!!

• Are you old enough to have a boyfriend?! [':D']
    He sounds like a good boyfriend if he has a Lipizzaner, too! [':)']
    Thank you for being so friendly!  I do think your English is good!